Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
washed and waxed... *not for 56k*

paint was looking kinda meh, so i picked up the meguiars 3 step and well heres the pics

bumpers are gone :( it didnt help them heh. still has allot of chips but i think it looks good for original paint.

going down to the beach here in a few hours to get some more pic's i'll post em if they come out right.
what yall think?

·
Registered
357 Posts
I use the same stuff, looks nice but I really don't understand the purpose of these "I just washed my car heres some pics...ya nothings changed but its clean now..." threads seriously is washing your car that big of an event to warrant a thread, I don't believe it is, say you get new rims ok lets see them, new paint job ok have at it, put a body kit on, new turbo, etc etc but I don't get these my car is clean LOOK LOOK like its some miraculous shit. Rant over.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turkish said:
I use the same stuff, looks nice but I really don't understand the purpose of these "I just washed my car heres some pics...ya nothings changed but its clean now..." threads seriously is washing your car that big of an event to warrant a thread, I don't believe it is, say you get new rims ok lets see them, new paint job ok have at it, put a body kit on, new turbo, etc etc but I don't get these my car is clean LOOK LOOK like its some miraculous shit. Rant over.

geeez sorry some of us like taking pics and posting them :/

·
Boostless
686 Posts
No shame in being proud your car and wanting to show it off. I'm a sucker for good-looking burgandy paint! Came out real nice. :)

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,128 Posts
Paint looks great. I mean, its not like you're posting pics after getting an oil change or something.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark 2JZ said:
Paint looks great. I mean, its not like you're posting pics after getting an oil change or something.
:wtflol:

sorry that made me laugh >.<

thanks for the comments :) do the best i can for a poor guy :(

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
it's cool man dont worry...... maybe that other guy was just in a bad mood that day or was jealous of your shiny paint :)

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Car looks great man. Who doesn't like looking at a nice clean car?

Turkish: Why bother detailing your car if you're not gonna show it off :dunno:
The man is proud of his work and just sharing it with the rest of us :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
why not cuz I am sure i could search for post by heffner and find very similar pictures. Sorry for being so harsh I am glad you are proud of your car and actually take the time to wash it, thats more then I can say for alot of other mk3 owners.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Turkish said:
why not cuz I am sure i could search for post by heffner and find very similar pictures. Sorry for being so harsh I am glad you are proud of your car and actually take the time to wash it, thats more then I can say for alot of other mk3 owners.
when i first got here i think i posted some. dont think i posted any pics of it clean :dunno:

thanks to every one else for the comments

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
ok well if any one cares got down to the water tonight and heres some pics

ok thats it i'll stop posting em >.<

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol thats my buddy in the pic >.< he walked past to piss me off and walked away i told him to do it again lol

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Nice paint! Don't be ashamed to be proud of your car and work, looks good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Didn't feel like catching your reflection on those last set of pics? :bigthumb:

Anyway, you can definately see you put time into it. Any before pics?

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GetEveryGear said:
Anyway, you can definately see you put time into it. Any before pics?
naw only other time i took pics where at night, and when i got her home after she sat for 3 months heh

Shinobu said:
Looks good. I use the Meguirs 3 Step also. Great stuff. :)
yea it is. time consuming but worth it. how often do u do all 3 steps?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts