Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got shot by some stupid birds yesterday so i washed my car. I recently finished rebuilding my engine after a rod knock incident. I now have Ross pistons, Spec stage 3 clutch, shotpeened rods, 6m crank(because of availability reasons), 60-1 ct-26 upgrade, NA intake cam, Cometic MHG, ARP head and main studs, ARP rod bolts, and semi-solid motor mounts. The car has just over 700 miles since the rebuild, I changed the oil at 50 miles, and 270 miles, and everything seems to be going good. I took some pictures of my car and my brother's. I thought I took a picture of my engine bay, guess not, I'll try and take one tomorrow, it's nothing special, just an apex power intake.

you can see more pictures and info about his 1987 buick regal t-type we4 at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ory=6137&item=4542623072&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Very Sexy car I think we have twins :)... and i love the GN ;) also if you don't mind could PM me on how much it cost you to rebuild your motor I'm in the process of rebuilding mine because of a ROD incident. thanks

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
Wow, you are selling your T-type! Nice car, I would have to let the sup go first, but I have always had a love for the Buick GN / T-types. Which one is pulling stronger... Supra or Buick?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Where in WI do you live? I don't see you post in the mid-west section much.

**Edit** Noticed the ebay add said Racine

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
:wtf: @ the GN thats sick :eek3:

oh, and btw. i love that silver on the 89+ car. :bigthumb:

-Joe :run:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Those Buicks are nice... i just HATE the interior!

·
Registered
273 Posts
GN's are sweet cars with loads of potential but the interior is a bit on the ugly side. I was out for a ride in a friends gn this weekend it's a chip tuned 50 lb/hr injector, t44 (iirc) equiped car with a built tranny. Made for some traction issues when boost hit. I much preffer the powerband/delivery on the 7m though. Where the gn seemed to drop power of as rpm rose the 7m is still pulling well. This could be attributed to the smallish turbo on the gn though..Anyways Nice cars dude.

·
I heart 80's Toyota's
631 Posts
the GN looks like a tire frier with those skinnies on there..... cooool cars (in a straight line anyways)

I just rebuilt my 7m with the EXACT same setup as yours.... ross, arp, cometic, 60-1.... it was kinda funny reading your post ..... anyways.. i only have 8 miles on mine

·
Registered
81 Posts
That T-type is beutifull... majior drool factory :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts