Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Loose it

Votes: 12 80.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I-Am The Difference
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I went with the Greddy intake manifold for my mkiv and I have a decision to make. the ic piping that goes to the Q45 throttle body rubns right through the washer resovior. Now I can try to get a smaller one and fit it in the same location or I can loose it all together. Since I dont drive my car in bad weather and usually dont use the sprayers cause the dirty water only runs down the side of the window anfd makes the side of the car dirty N E Way.
thanks for the imput guys.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i took mine out, i never use it, plus its another 5lb weight savings in that corner

·
I-Am The Difference
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figure it makes no diff if I take it out, like U said I never use it.:)

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Well like i said in your other thread, i only use mine for my little custom IC sprayer. It works pretty well, i just need to find a nozzle to work with it better now.

ALex

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
What happens if you get something splashed on your windshield while on the highway, or some truck spews diesel exhaust all over your glass? Sure you can pull over to the side but you still won't have fluid to wipe it clean.

·
1,070 Posts
I took mine out, haven't missed it in 2 years. But I only take the car out on nice days. On my minivan, I only use the washer for winter mess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts