Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· hmmmm
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently the kid who owned the car before me needed some hose so he cut pulled the washer fluid hose off.... Anyone know how I can get it back on? I can't reach the squirter due to the hood skeleton, so not sure what I'm supposed to do.

· Is it turbo? Is it stick?
5,315 Posts
I tried to remove mine before and failed. Its like a side pinch design, but as you said you cant access it behind the framework of the hood, so I have no idea what the solution is, although there's got to be one.

· Registered
2,467 Posts
i am not sure if i am reading this right but you have to remove the washer nozzle. So just take 2 credit cards and push them together at the washer nozzle. One at the top and one at the bottom. It'll pop right out and then you can install your hose.

· hmmmm
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I can try that, lol. Only option I have. Maybe a thin pair of needle nose pliers might get in there too. I dunno, I thought there would be some trick, but, looks like I just have to F with it for a while and see what happens, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.