Supra Forums banner

Wassup ASIANS!!!!!

6K views 85 replies 38 participants last post by  ImperfectSupra 
#1 ·
Hi Peoples!

Considering lookin in this part of our little forum and realizing how it has been pretty much dead lately, and threads slowly disappearing, decided to add another thread to wake u peoples up and represent ur heritage this month!

May is Asian Pacific American (APA) Heritage Month—a celebration of Asian and Pacific Islanders in the United States.

Much like Black History and Women's History celebrations, APA Heritage Month originated in . . .

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/asianhistory1.html

* ok, no flaming now :(, esp. if ur not asian and happen to step in here to talk shit.
Just want everyone to know that this month is Asian Heritage month!

Mabuhay Pinoys!

Much Love :)

#15 ·
Whuts up por you whuts up por you!!! Hey thanks C for waking this forum up....it's good to know a lot about our history and culture...i always say you gotta know where you been before you know where your going...

G
#17 ·
this one time on match.com i almost had a chance to date a asian women. once i sent pics i never heard from her again. i told her i would give her bebe and gucci she could ever want. oh well her loss, anyway gung hay fat choy or what ever it is.

-Randy

#20 ·
_Pwr4all_ said:
this one time on match.com i almost had a chance to date a asian women. once i sent pics i never heard from her again. i told her i would give her bebe and gucci she could ever want. oh well her loss, anyway gung hay fat choy or what ever it is.

-Randy
that's no way to approach a woman by offering her bebe and gucci...
be yourself and show her respect!

anyways, it's not Chinese New year, ur 3 months late.
It's just asian appreciation month...
:rofl:

#21 ·
Suprachik8 said:
i wouldn't know,
I DON'T HAVE A PENIS!!!!

:rofl:

so youre calling yourself a lesbian?

im filipino/german-irish

german-irish from the waist down ;)

#22 ·
Johnny Dangerously said:
so youre calling yourself a lesbian?

im filipino/german-irish

german-irish from the waist down ;)
NO I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!!

Just never been with anyone outside my race so I wouldn't be able to do much comparison.

nice mix u got there Johnny! I'm mixed with Filipino, French, Chinese and Spanish...

aren't u the one who said that filipino girls or asian girls are PYSCHO? :rant2: :furious:

#23 ·
Suprachik8 said:
NO I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!!

Just never been with anyone outside my race so I wouldn't be able to do much comparison.

nice mix u got there Johnny! I'm mixed with Filipino, French, Chinese and Spanish...

aren't u the one who said that filipino girls or asian girls are PYSCHO? :rant2: :furious:

wow, you have a nice mix too.....call me sometime! ;) ;) lol

MOST asian girls are psycho....i know there are the select few that are kickass...i just dont see them very often.

You seem like a cool chick tho...but then again, they all start off that way :lol:

only one way to find out, right? :69: haha.

#25 · (Edited)
michaelvanle said:
I heard Asians have small penises :stickpoke .
Hey, its not the size of the magic wand that matters but how much magic it has :69:
Johnny Dangerously said:
wow, you have a nice mix too.....call me sometime! ;) ;) lol

MOST asian girls are psycho....i know there are the select few that are kickass...i just dont see them very often.

You seem like a cool chick tho...but then again, they all start off that way :lol:

only one way to find out, right? :69: haha.
I would not go as far as generalizing all Asian girls as psycho but I would say that most of them are really materialistic and snobby. Im full Viet and I use to live on Bolsa for about 10 years and I still absolutely no luck with Asian gurls.

Most Asian gurls I seen around here are just into the baller/thuggy or the studious Asians. On the other hand, the ones that are really Americanized and into the things Im into would ONLY date white guys. Needless to say, since I dont fall into either of those categories, Im quite S.O.L. when it comes to Asian gurls. Its funny when my friends ask me to hook them up with some Asian gurls and they are shocked to hear that I dont know any Asian gurls.

However, the Flip/Caucasian mixes are a different story. Most of the gurls I have liked in the past happened to be Caucasian/Flip. Since I like white gurls alot, the Caucasian/Flip mix offers the best of both worlds. :facesjump :crossjerk

#26 · (Edited)
xknowonex said:
Hey, its not the size of the magic wand that matters but how much magic it has :69:

I would not go as far as generalizing all Asian girls as psycho but I would say that most of them are really materialistic and snobby. Im full Viet and I use to live on Bolsa for about 10 years and I still absolutely no luck with Asian gurls.

Most Asian gurls I seen around here are just into the baller/thuggy or the studious Asians. On the other hand, the ones that are really Americanized and into the things Im into would ONLY date white guys. Needless to say, since I dont fall into either of those categories, Im quite S.O.L. when it comes to Asian gurls. Its funny when my friends ask me to hook them up with some Asian gurls and they are shocked to hear that I dont know any Asian gurls.

However, the Flip/Caucasian mixes are a different story. Most of the gurls I have liked in the past happened to be Caucasian/Flip. Since I like white gurls alot, the Caucasian/Flip mix offers the best of both worlds. :facesjump :crossjerk
lol, u got the whole magic wand thing messed up, rofl!!!

it goes: It's not the size of the wand; its how the MAGICIAN knows how to work the wand!!!
anyways, me being a girl and a filipino one at that, I gotta admit there are a lot of girls out there that are materialistic.
It's just really sad that you all group them into one whole category that we are ALL materialistic. Because I am definitely NOT!
sure I would love to have nice things and be given nice things, but I'm all about give and take. I'd rather buy myself those expensive things and prefer to recieve sentimental things like a card or a poem from a guy. THings given from the heart are more priceless than a damn GUCCI bag.
If anything, I spoil whoever I'm with and make sure that guy knows I'm not worth losing!!!!! :)

anywho, carry on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.