Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driving in Lancaster yesterday and saw this cop car that look weird. I was like what kind of car is that. Cause I've seen mustangs and other cars in form of a cop car but NEVER a Supra. I pulled a uey and caught up to it and luckily the light turned Red and asked if I could take some pics. The WOMEN Driver sounded very annoyed and was on the phone with somebody and said "some guy wants to take a picture of the car"...she said yes of course but didn't get out of the car and talked on the phone the whole time. So I did my business and left. And she sped off very quickly. Man I wished she wasn't a jerk so I could ask her what she had done to it. Cause I'm sure it wasn't just stock. But then again it could have been. I thought it was cool anyways.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Haha, that looks so funny. Great find.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:dunno: How can you tell that's it an NA. And I'm sure they wouldn't have a cop car in a NA. It had a mean sounding exhaust when it left....

Reactions: SupraGreg

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
begone said:
:dunno: How can you tell that's it an NA. And I'm sure they wouldn't have a cop car in a NA. It had a mean sounding exhaust when it left....
Like someone else said, it's the wheels. That and the side view of the rotors look smaller then TT ones.

Exhaust note means nothing, have you heard the ricers out there lately? They sure sound loud...even with 150hp :sadwavey:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
yeah it looks like an NA, im basing that on the wheels...

should have checked if there was atleast a stock side mount intercooler or something.

an exhaust would sound the same on an NA as it would turbo, its the inline 6 that gives that mean tone when it drives off.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
yeah it looks like an NA...

should have checked if there was atleast a stock side mount intercooler or something.

an exhaust would sound the same on an NA as it would turbo, its the inline 6 that gives that mean tone when it drives off.
I know, I know, but seriously this cop was very annoyed by me oogling at her car. I wished she was nicer.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
deal with it, most cops are assholes that are on power trips :stickpoke

what i dont get is, where the hell do the bad guys go with a back seat that small??

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Here are a couple more D.A.R.E Supra pictures.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
Imagine getting pulled over in your supra, by a supra.

HAHA
i don't think i'd try to run, that's for sure. unless it was NA.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts