Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
Umm. Don't post that your wifes water broke tard, just go to the damn hospital.

Wow....

You are aware that babies don't just fall out of the snatch once the water breaks? :wtflol: Especially if it's her first kid. They generally take HOURS and HOURS and no need to rush to the hospital seconds after the water breaks unless the hospital is 50 miles away or the contractions are already 3 mins apart.

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
429 Posts
Again, this is my ignorance on obstetrics, but didn't you post like a week ago that the contractions were starting? My view on the birthing process is apparently WAY off

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Again, this is my ignorance on obstetrics, but didn't you post like a week ago that the contractions were starting? My view on the birthing process is apparently WAY off

They most likely were not true contractions. Many women will start to feel cramp, pains etc towards the end, but it is not considered a true a contraction until it is rhythmic, which means it must come and go every x amount of minutes and last a certain amount of time. Once the water breaks, they start to become frequent.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
Braxton Hicks contractions are FTL.

I can't recall how many times I went to the hospital for the damn things, or how many times I walked OUT of the hospital after the contractions had stopped and they wanted to keep me for observation :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts