Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyones 1j run at? I cant find anything on here other than they run hot...

Mines just over 200-210.

·
Registered
488 Posts
92SupraMan said:
What does everyones 1j run at? I cant find anything on here other than they run hot...

Mines just over 200-210.

wow..... I see about 160.... sometimes 180 after boosting. But it drops back after about 5mins of cruising.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I drive a 1J powered car, but I don't drive a supra so it may be irrelevent. But....my temps stay at 90C~ and climb slowly to 100C~ after hard driving (5 mins+)

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
I run no thermostat. 140 normal, 160 highway, 165-170 boosting and gettin on it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I run 180-190 on a really hot day stuck in traffic with a huge frontmount and a huge radiator.....once again, not a MKIII though. as long as the weather is below 90, i see 150-170 normal driving temps. With a stock 2J thermo in place.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I flushed the cooling again today, tested my 180 thermo, and im still at like 200-210 according to my auto meter elec gauge. Plus I tryed playing with the radiator temp sensor for the hydro and found out it makes no difference if its connected or not. But it does appear to work correctly, because its on full at idle and higher at rpm...

Can someone post a link that shows the hydro fan ecu connector setup?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts