Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Porche Club of America (Schattenbaum Region) will be having a track day June 19-20 at Watkins Glen. Cost is $290 for non-PCA members. I am pretty sure I will be attending this. For 2 days, this is not a bad price at all.

I know they are short on instructors right now.. anyone know of some instructors in the area? This will be my 3rd track day so I still need an instructor.

Anyone else planning on going? (If interested, registration form is at http://vista.pca.org/sch/driversed/forms/schde06.pdf).

-mike

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm not sure if I can make these dates but I know of people that wouldn't give up a chance to attend Watkins Glen so I'll forward this info onto them. One of them is an instructor.

Thanks,
Ash

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome. They haven't accepted my registration yet because of a lack of instructors, so hopefully we can get some more instructors interested.

Thanks bud

·
Registered
184 Posts
Audi club will be there July 10 & 11. It costs a bit more at $395 + $44 club membership. http://www.neqclub.org

I will be there instructiing

Jon

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes Monday and Tuesday July 10 & 11

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The PCA event I am attending is on a Monday and Tuesday as well.

Lehman: if you know someone that is going to be there (the PCA race) and wouldn't mind sponsoring me, I would love to attend and shoot video.

-Mike

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lehman said:
ima be at the race.....

wut u meen sponsoring you?
In order to spectate, I need to be on a list under the name of the person who is sponsoring me. You would mention my name to the people at the front desk and they'd keep it in their book so when I showed up and mentioned my name they'd let me through.

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
dood.....

thats easy.....

just tell them you are with autometrics motorsports.....

the sprint race is on Sat... i will be drivin the RS.. so come that day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts