Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats good yall ight i have 92sc300 5 speed and im lookin for a good shop in the tri - state area to get the 2jz swap done so if anyoe has any input on this subject plz let me know and im sorry if this has been posted b4 but the search engine is hard to use and wat other parts iwuld need to do the swap if anyone knw plz pm me or reply to the post thank you very much

·
Registered
9 Posts
broadway auto performance

a little outside NYC in passaic, NJ theres broadway auto. here is their number: 973-779-8405. Ask for John Nouri. He is the owner of broadway auto and knows a ton about supras and the 2JZ in your case. and their knowledge is just the icing on the cake...everything John and his mechanic, Lou, do are exceptional and everything is done in a timely manner. you will be very satisfied. just tell him Trevor referred you and he will know who youre talking about.

here is their website in case you wanted to look at that too.

http://www.broadway-performance.com/home.htm

·
Brevity is our fortune...
805 Posts
John is a good guy, I have not used him as a mechanic on my car but I have been out to his shop and worked on other deals through him. I would recommend him on the honesty and ease of working with front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts