Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
IM so in!!!! I hope I ll have a car before then!!!! I feel like a crack adict feenin for a hit..... I NEED A SUPRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
I am down, don't know if I will be able to keep up in the M3 though :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Justin and I need rides. . .SHOTGUN (in Carlo's supra)!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Im down should be pickin up my new supra today hopefully.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Come down here, damnit.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
jt granberry said:
Come down here, damnit.

If we hold the meet down in Tucson what are we going to do? Besides In and Out is up here JT.

·
8,108 Posts
Well, Ryan... there are 2 WHOLE sets of VOLK GT-Cs down here.(yes,8 wheels) You decided to sell out and ditch the Supra. BOOO!!
Now (thank God) there are no more in the 602/480.

·
Part of the MSB club
1,390 Posts
We always go up there, you drive an hour down here, especially you two persian pussy's

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Supra109 said:
We always go up there, you drive an hour down here, especially you two persian pussy's
F U FAGGGGGGG!!!! Get off your lazy ass and drive here.

We are never going to have a meet. This war between Tuscon and Phoenix is ever-lasting. Dude I'm never coming back to Tuscon. First off, as soon as I get out of the car, some guy comes out of nowhere trying to start a fight with my friend and this kid scams me for my money. I know that skateboard was broken before I rode on it :), freakin punk Tuscon kids :rant2:

Let's set up a date! for this meet!!!

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Farhad said:
F U FAGGGGGGG!!!! Get off your lazy ass and drive here.

We are never going to have a meet. This war between Tuscon and Phoenix is ever-lasting. Dude I'm never coming back to Tuscon. First off, as soon as I get out of the car, some guy comes out of nowhere trying to start a fight with my friend and this kid scams me for my money. I know that skateboard was broken before I rode on it :), freakin punk Tuscon kids :rant2:

Let's set up a date! for this meet!!!

~Farhad G.
Joe and I didnt try to fight you :) I thought we were very nice.....

Who tried to fight you guys?

·
Part of the MSB club
1,390 Posts
Farhad what are you talking about a skateboard for? How many times have we come up there for meets? Like at least 4 times and how many times have you gotten your lazy in your car and driven down here for a meet? Umm none, quit being a drama whore you persian princess.

·
8,108 Posts
Bwhahaha! For once I don't have to be in the middle of this shit!!!!

Bubba, did that guy ever buy Joe's MR2?

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Supra109 said:
Farhad what are you talking about a skateboard for? How many times have we come up there for meets? Like at least 4 times and how many times have you gotten your lazy in your car and driven down here for a meet? Umm none, quit being a drama whore you persian princess.
STFU Mike :lol: Were you not there when I broke that little kid's skateboard? I asked this kid at the meet to borrow his skateboard to show him my "Farhadian" trick back from when I used to skate and I broke his board :rofl: You had to see the look on this kids face :) I felt bad for him and gave him some money to get himself another board.

And about the fight. Well, as soon as me and my friend Tyler came out of his car in the parkign lot, this big dude comes up to him about to knock him out, because 5 miles ago before we came up to the parking lot (I guess) we cut him off and he followed us trying to start some shit. To be honest with you, I am kinda scared of Tuscon now :eek4dance:

No, I'm just kiddin. If I get the supra done in time, I'll probably drive it up there. Actually my brothers car is all done and ready for pick-up on Monday after it is tuned. We will see, but your still a QUEER (is that how it's spelled) Mike!!!!!!

~Farhad G.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts