Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For what ever EMS system you are using, would be handy for people to learn off each other. Everyone has their own little tricks and by allowing others to view your maps and maybe a quick little blerp on what you think is unique in you map and people should pay attention to would be real help for everyone.

Sure some people don't want to give out their maps, but it's always good to see what other people are doing so it can help you make a decision on what you want to do for your self.

Sort of the first step for someone that is trying to get an idea of what values people use for this setup and why ect.

:bigthumb:

· Registered
278 Posts
This will probably never happen unfortunately. People for some reason guard their maps with their lives. They feel like since they had to pay someone money to tune their car they shouldn't give it away for free.

I on the other hand have posted my best maps on the AEM forums for anyone to use.

With that said, using someone elses map can be a very dangerous thing. Even if you have pratically all the same parts, engine VE's can still be different enough to cause damage if a map from someone else is used. They are great to learn from but that should be the only thing they are used for.

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very much understood, but it's mainly like I said for refrence i'm not saying for anyone to load up the maps. Just so people cand see diffrent things of how people get around other problems.

I vote you to post the first one, I'll try to get moderator ship to this section and I'll stick it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.