Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so we will be in town for the SP dyno meet. Afterwards we want to set up some races.

I will be there with my viper and it will hopefully not blow up on the dyno earlier that day :D

Anyways, I'm kinda looking for some liter bikes to run with on the highway and my roomate is looking for some cars to race with his eclipse...........his eclipse is a low 12 second eclipse so it isn't a total ass kicker but it moves :)

If anyone can sort of show us the spots that night and help set up some races for us.................would be appreciated, how many people are going to the dyno day as well?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm riding down in the Eclipse :run:

Should be a great day.....and even better if theres a few runs. Come on guys, lets make things interesting! :)

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
PM sent

S

·
0 Posts
We will be up there with a Black supra Sal (YULOST) A Foxbody, GVR4 a few bone stock LS1s etc.

Sals looking to get down alot, talk to him when your there.

S

·
0 Posts
JoshM the local hot spot is Starts on NorthAve, most of the Guys who work at SP know were cars meet up so they can give you info 2

·
278 Posts
Ill be there with my black mk4, and i have some budies with me. Maybe another supra and some dsms!

DOnt forget **th and L*****. its been poppin off lately!!!

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
ACmK4 - What's going on? Do you remember me? It's Andrew that you met at Corners. I am friends with Justin, the guy with the black Supra.

Josh - How's this sound....you can put as much and as high octane race fuel you want in your Snake and I'll give you a ONE car spot :)

·
278 Posts
HyperHoHo1 said:
ACmK4 - What's going on? Do you remember me? It's Andrew that you met at Corners. I am friends with Justin, the guy with the black Supra.
What up man! When u goin there again?!?!? :bigthumb:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I wish I could :)

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
DISCLAIMER: I'm sooo out of street racing, but.....

If you guys come to Chicago looking for real racers, they're going to PWN you by telling you to run what you brung. None of this negotiating what fuel to run, on or off spray, if you're lucky you may get a spot or two. :)

If you're really looking for $$$ races go to ChitownRacing.com and put up a Madison vs Chicago call out there. I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers.

I still say you should keep it off the street, and go to GLD on Sunday (4/23) for Import Wars instead. At least they'll have an ambulance standing by at the track for any mishaps and plenty of racefuel and prepped traffic-free surfaces.

lateRZ

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Um, I was just looking for some fun. Andrew and I know each other and were just doing some friendly smack talk. No, I am not racing for money...............that isn't what brings me joy from my car, and usually there is a whole lot of drama that follows racing for money

1 - 20 of 46 Posts