Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being it will hit nearly 50 in southern MD today and the lows there shouldn't drop under freezing late tonight either the snow will all but melt and dry by tommorrow. The forcast for tommorrow will be a late-spring like 66 DEGREES and sunny!

Gates will open 9AM and I'll be there about ~9:30'ish, Ahmad will be there when the gates open... if you wanna run your car in record conditions without waiting for another month the time is tommorrow* Let us know, and/or just show up with 100bucks cash... if you just wanna spectate feel free to come as well...

~ Kayvon

Time: Gates open 9AM and we'll be there all day...
Fee: $100 to run all day, no tech insp meaning no safety rules for fast cars, spectators are either free or 10bucks... not sure...

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kayvon will the gas pumps be open? I'd like to come down after work and get 10 gallons of C16 if so?
YES, the pumps will be open and they have plently of C16. There will also be a shipment of Q16 coming in the morning for those looking for Q... :)

~ K

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure how long i will stay but i think they we'll still be there till 4 or 5pm... just call my cell before you head down and i'll let you know bro...

~ K

·
Registered
756 Posts
Just a couple things to add. Spectators are free and I will probably be there til 5 if not later changing an axle. I expect to go all out (no nitrous) on my last pass if I have any spare axles left by then

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
jrock, i may have you stop by my house and possibly pick up and take this drum to be filled...giggity giggity goo

Ben Y

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
jrock, i may have you stop by my house and possibly pick up and take this drum to be filled...giggity giggity goo

Ben Y
You def should fill it up before Texas. I'll drive the rims out to your house next week too so we can load them and already have them there.

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Count me in, I will be there when gates open. My bro will be spectating

Matt

·
Banned
977 Posts
wont be able to make it out till after work unless the boss lets me out early (I doubt it) as stated I assume you guys will be there till 5pm? Will anyone be video taping this? If so i would like to get a copy as well as see Kayvon's runs. Kayvon hit me up after this as I want to know how things held up and felt and of course see how you ran.

-Skilor

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
I am going to be getting ready now. Switching the wheels, pull the back seat, front sway bar......:blah:

See everyone there when gates open.

Matt

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Just a couple things to add. Spectators are free and I will probably be there til 5 if not later changing an axle. I expect to go all out (no nitrous) on my last pass if I have any spare axles left by then
Now that's hardcore, Ahmad. Good luck to you!
Wayne

·
Banned
977 Posts
:stupid: :worthless

And Videos of course.

Hope everything went/is going well today guys and cant wait to see pix/vids.

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Bad day for me broke trans and 10bolt rear at once. The only vid I have is my car breaking....lol

Matt

·
Registered
756 Posts
Now that's hardcore, Ahmad. Good luck to you!
Wayne
Thanks Wayne. Unfortunately CCW sent me the wrong spacers and I had to run a BFG d/r instead of my MT ET Street radials and I couldnt get good 60's on them.
Just wanna say good luck and hope things went well for you all out there! Update us with pic's and vid's!
Thanks Jason. Thought you were gonna stop by later in the day. I didnt go tens like I wanted cuz I couldnt get traction out the hole on a hard launch but I did set the 55 and CLK records! 11.00 and I did it on pump without nitrous in +425 DA!

Kaevon has a nice brown stain on his seat now I bet. In one pass he almost hit the wall 3 times!!!

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Overall yeah it was a good day. Ahmad where did you get the d/a reading?
I will be back with stout parts eventually: strange or moser 9inch, bigger stall and built trans with a trans brake.......

Thanks everyone who help get my car on the trailer, the car will barley move.

Matt

1 - 20 of 25 Posts