Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself along with my brother in law (a fellow Supra owner) are planning on going to PIR this coming Friday to practice our skilloz.. Anyone else want to go?

I want to see how the new non atmospheric dump wastegate does. :blah:

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
kale said:
what sort of event is it?
The regular Friday night drags at PIR Chris.

I wish I could be there but I can't take any chances. I have to save myself for the big JimJr/JimSr challenge in Woodburn...haha...

Thats a long ways to drive for Friday night drag races Matt. Have fun. Looking forward to seeing you in Woodburn on the 23rd...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sounds like fun, i might swing up there to spectate. Is there a pretty good turnout even with the bad weather weve been having lately?

-Brian

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
I would make it but I have to work... I have another event set up and posted about the TnT @ PiR... If tomorrow isn't permitting or you need more practice; you can read about it in my thread.. I'm hoping to pull atleast 1-2 more supras in the group besides just me...

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
I'd go but I have to wash my socks that night.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I'll be up in Seattle this weekend, but most other fri's I'd be up for going.. Not quite ready to race either car, but I'm working on it....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Id love to go but I work in kirkland till 4pm, what time does registration end, but with my slipping clutch I just dont know if Im down to race, hmmm

You wanna trade clutch install for bomex?

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
I think we are getting payback in spades, no that is payback in rain, for all of that nice weather we had for several weeks a few weeks back...haha...

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea.. I'm not going to PIR in this crappy rain!

Turb said:
Id love to go but I work in kirkland till 4pm, what time does registration end, but with my slipping clutch I just dont know if Im down to race, hmmm

You wanna trade clutch install for bomex?

Yo! I thought I had your # but I get no answer.. Email me or something and we'll talk.. I 4 sure do want that bumper either way man.

Take Care!
Matt

[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts