Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok great meet and all, but to those that went on the cruise wernt that happy afterwards! got a call from Brandon a few mins ago saying all of them got ambushed at a traffic light by cops and had the damn POLICE HELICOPTER LIGHTS ON THEM!! :eek:

"That shit was orchestrated"! :p

sadly the nice widebody 600+RWHP MKIV got caught for sure, but Danny (noobster) and Brandon with the red mkiv got away lucky! both had the copter light on them but manged to get outta there!

Danny's story is by far the funniest thing i heard in a LOOOOOng time! spit it Danny....

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
YO guys this is Danny i just go thome from the BULLSHIT that was happening...so here is how it went down. Couple of us guys came from the newport meet on pch we had about 8 supras with us and couple other cars. we stop at this light 2 blocks away from bolsa ave. next thing we know Helicopter comes above...a red and black roled on me screaming at me to pull my ass over and stop driving like an idiot. Now to make things clear here were cruising on CALIFORNIA streets! so by law they have the authority to crush our cars! i was not having that! :madf: so anyways cops came up all supr asplit in diff directions! a blue Widebody go tpulled over behind me when i ran. THe helecopter was not letting me go so to make a LOOONG story strait i hopped onto a toyota dealership and parked my car and chilled for a sec acting like it was in inventory :bigthumb:... saw all the chaos passin gby while i chilled in my dealership supra :bowrofl:...after the heat went down i left and booked it home! what happend to the other carz post up! :freak:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I am not calling this BS, but I hope this is BS.

The blue wide body Supra was really amazing. Kevin is a great guy.

If this is true, I hope everyone made it home ok, I left early because I was really tired.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOT BS guys! i got a call from both brandon and Danny at diffrent times both histerical pretty much saying the same story and in thier cars driving!

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
California is gonna see to it that nobody has any fun. :nono: I failed smog today because my timing is too advanced. Passed visual, passed the sniffer, but my timing fucked me. :dunno: Okay California, what next? :rolleyes: Makes me wanna go back to AZ...

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
SupraNick said:
NOT BS guys! i got a call from both brandon and Danny at diffrent times both histerical pretty much saying the same story and in thier cars driving!
holy sh!t. well danny's story kicks ass. Any idea if the police may have seen your plates?

227 Posts
:freak: Just got home
I got pulled over. My car wasn't impounded. I got a ticket with 10 citations I think. The pig didn't make me pop the hood though.
85 in 45 zone
Illegal exhaust (I should've taken the fucking silencer off, might as well)
The car is too low
No front plate
Some other stupid things I don't remember
and get this, he told me my brakelight (the long one on the trunk is modded and illegal, because it's kinda pink compare to my brakelights)

He also made me blow my horn making sure it works.

Pig: Is it a Toyota Celica?
Me: It's a supra
Pig: Huh?
Me: Toyota Supra
Pig: Ok, it's a Toyota Celica Supra then
Me: Sure

I was sitting there for almost an hour. He went on and on :blah: :blah: And to be honest, I didn't know wth he was talking about. He also told me that he'd like to pull "all 90 of your friends over, but the chopper picked me" :dunno: lucky me

Anyone knows a traffic lawyer? I've been trying so hard in the last couple years to keep my record clean.

It was nice meeting everyone. It was fun (well, not the last part)

Kevin

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Not to post whore, but when I saw that list of citations I was like

And not only was he a prick cop, he nsulted your car by calling it a Celica. Dumbass. How is he gonna write tickets for a car, and tell u what's regulation, if you can't even identify what kind of fucking car it is? :jerkit:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey kevin,

did he actaully measure ur headlights from the ground? thats the ONLY way he can give u a ticket for being too low! if he didnt ur off on that one!

the brake light one is beyond stupidity! right that off as well!

front plate is a minor fix it ticket! all u gotta worry about is the speeding which actualyl isnt too bad! ur lucky as hell they didnt call it street racing and crush ur car! i say u made it out ok! could have been ridiculously worse!

glad to have met u and see ur ride! very nice.... Celica :rolleyes: ;)

227 Posts
SupraNick said:
hey kevin,

did he actaully measure ur headlights from the ground? thats the ONLY way he can give u a ticket for being too low! if he didnt ur off on that one!

the brake light one is beyond stupidity! right that off as well!

front plate is a minor fix it ticket! all u gotta worry about is the speeding which actualyl isnt too bad! ur lucky as hell they didnt call it street racing and crush ur car! i say u made it out ok! could have been ridiculously worse!

glad to have met u and see ur ride! very nice.... Celica :rolleyes: ;)

hey Nick,
No he didn't, he just told me it looks way to low. No one told me about the crushing parts, otherwise, I wouldn't have stopped and drive my ass back to Ohio :)

G

·
Hey this is Brendan fromt he meet with the Red HT NA Supra. Just got home and its 1:24am (stayed out there waiting for a friend to give us word if he was aight). Been trying to get a hold of my friend Ashtine but I haven't recieve a call from him. He was driving the black turbo 240sx. Did he get popped? because he had some illegal stuff on him if you know what i mean. Did anyone get arrested? From hearing all of this, I dont think so.

Anyways I was scared shitless seeing those cops and the ghetto bird in the sky. Fucking A!!! When i was yelling out the window to tell everyone about the ghettobird a cop was right next to me watching me yell at all of the other supras about the helicoptor, then the light turned green and I proceeded ahead and the cop pulled everyone behind me over.... Man, what a messed up night. :wtf:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Damn! Kinda makes me glad I had to bail and go to work! Bored cops are the worst! Hope everyone is ok...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts