Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
hey nick... remember what we said right after the lot of them left?

" handcuffs" :(

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
It was nice to see some of the old faces as well as meeting some of the new guys.

I guess it pays sometimes to be old and sensible and not go for cruises at 11 at night.

Hope it wasn't too serious for the guys who got jacked. Been there, done that.

Maybe you guys should throw some cash my way and come register your cars in NV. :bigthumb:

See ya at the next meet.

·
DitchByTheSideOfTheRoad
485 Posts
You can have your car crushed for cruising? Your freaking kidding me right? I knew they were doing it for racers, but I am really suprised about doing it for just cruising. But 40 over is gonna hurt. He was nice he didn't arrest you. Get a lawyer...

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
As far as I know, you get your car crushed after being found guilty of street racing........have not heard of anyone being crushed as of yet. :dunno:

The night was very cool and had a great time with old and new friends.

Kevin is one of the nicest cats you will come across, wish this did not happen to him for sure. We all did some rollin and bent a rule or two....it comes with the territory.

I'll have a few pics to share in a bit.

·
Registered
830 Posts
damn good one Noobster
well good things you guys got out safe
and dont get caught

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Shit that sucks for all of you.... Glad to hear no one got there cars impounded... Does anyone have any pics of the meet before all this shit happened? Glad I didn't roll down there.

G

·
I was one of the lucky few that got away from the Popo and well I had a question, the cop was right behind me and then he slowed down to pull over the other supras and what not but do you think he could have called my plates in and send me a ticket in the mail? My friend said the popo has to have a picture for identification to give the ticket in the mial or some shit like that. Any one?

227 Posts
supraman779 said:
I was one of the lucky few that got away from the Popo and well I had a question, the cop was right behind me and then he slowed down to pull over the other supras and what not but do you think he could have called my plates in and send me a ticket in the mail? My friend said the popo has to have a picture for identification to give the ticket in the mial or some shit like that. Any one?
By the way he talked to me last night. I'm pretty sure you're ok. I wouldn't worry about it.

It was really nice to meet everybody though.

Kevin

·
Registered
13 Posts
How fast were you guys driving when you passed over the bridge on PCH??? I live near there and there is always a cop hiding near the marsh wetlands area near the bridge in sunset/seal beach.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I wonder what made this pop off like that with the helicopter and all. One of the cars had to do something to get a squad of cops and the helicopter over you guys. a couple posts up one guy got a 80mph ticket in a 45 so I wonder if that started it. Something had to really complain and talk shit to the cops if they swarmed on you like that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well...the helicopter is always there. It patrols huntington harbour (where i live) every night. It also roams along the beach at night to tell people to leave. That along with the cop that always hides near the bridge makes for your guys situation.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
no freakin way!? helicopter patrolin the beach!??! Screw huntington! no way im steppin my supra there with out my v1 again!

·
DitchByTheSideOfTheRoad
485 Posts
v1 does no good against a helo, generally they measure the distance you travel vs time so miles per hour :) I think it's more along the lines of do the speed limit in and cruise in newport :)

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^agree! :)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts