Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
still dreamin.....
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much do our mk3 supras weigh...i know there is variations in weight with the different years and cars but also what is a good way to reduce weight in an mk3 thankss...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Simplest answer is they weigh too much. No matter how much weight removal you do it will always been heavier than should seem. Supra to supra varies a lot so your best bet take it to a weigh station or a scrap yard where they have big scales.

·
My life for Aiur
571 Posts
The easiest way to lighten a Supra is for the driver to go on a diet.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Weight reduction on a MK3 Supra is like making a fat chick go on a diet so you can take her out in public.

if you want a skinnier chick, just go buy a Honda or Nissan.

Moral of the story, fat chicks give the best head.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Looking at a break down of Supra parts by weight, you could remove about 300lbs, i.e, most the interior/windows/spare tire-jack/A/C/cruise control/etc. When finished you would still have a car that weighs over 3k lbs and not gained much/if any in performance capability, for the effort. On the plus side it is unlikely anyone would steel it, more likely to be towed away as an abandoned vehicle.

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,210 Posts
Weight reduction on a MK3 Supra is like making a fat chick go on a diet so you can take her out in public.

if you want a skinnier chick, just go buy a Honda or Nissan.

Moral of the story, fat chicks give the best head.
Hippo in ballet slippers ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts