Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
New Mexico Boost Frog
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thaught I had her running great, with boost control issues straightened out. But now if I gas it for normal acceleration it makes a whining sound kinda likea siren, real quite though. And same if oyur accelerating mildly and let off the gas the sound is the same but but backwards.

Also when I punch it, it kinda sputters/flutters for a second before turbo spools. It does that between 2000-3000 RPM.

The only thing I have done sinve saturday was find a fitting for the one on the BOV. I drove it for like 10 mins with both aftermarket and stock BOV vaccum lines off would this of hurt anything any ideas?

So major lag and flutter/sputter from 2000-3000 RPM then turbo spools up and hits hard. But have a bit of a whiny/ceasing sound?

Thanks as usual, oh great masters of MKIII wisdom.:D :( :rolleyes: :mad: :cool:

·
Registered
838 Posts
i have the same problem
all i know is that my differential is going and i didnt do driveshaft alighnment* (sorry for spelling) after i changed center support bearing.
.?.?.?

·
New Mexico Boost Frog
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I deffinatly hear a whiny from the engine bay. And then it flutters, right before turbo kicks in. Could it be the after market BOV, because I replaced the fitting on it the goes to the vaccum line. Does the tension on that fitting affect any thing?

Again I have after market andd stock BOV's, MBC, shimmied wasgate, and what evers below any help would be great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts