Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I rev my car I can hear a weird noise sounds like the fan belt is rubbing or something... Almost like a vacuum sound.. hard to explain.. has anyone had this problem and what might it be? Any suggestions greatly appreciated

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Got to be more specific

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont know how.. comming from where the fan is... it just doesnt sound right... almost like a whitsling sound from the fan area... gotta have someone sit in the car and rev while i have the hood popped then i may be able to better discribe whats goin on.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
whenever you need a hand supramang, we could meet at tyler...waitin for another meet...hint hint

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have that sound too, but only some times. It sounds like a metal bearing is rubbing or something similar to scratching on the chalk board.

I think it's the belt getting loose but not sure. It also sounds like my turbo is not spooling correctly also.

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supraman78 said:
whenever you need a hand supramang, we could meet at tyler...waitin for another meet...hint hint

LoL I am getting the hint...now that you mention it ill figure out a good day to hold a meet.. either mid nov or first week of december.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts