Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the engine is out of my car at present, I'm going to pull the front subframe to replace the bushings, and clean it up because it is NASTY! Covered in decades of oil leaks and dirt, with a thin veneer of neglect.

I would like to get some bushings from @Piratetip but he needs a few of us to do a batch, not sure how many, but if anyone is interested maybe we can post up and have him do a run?

If that doesn't work out, what would people recommend for replacements?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll order some material to make you a set.
What a champ. We have some real legends in this community!

Someone else needs some bushings I bet-

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
@aaronc222 you still want a set?

I should have another done in 2-3 days.
Let me know.
Yes please.

Just thinking i should pick up a set of these. If aaronc222 doesnt want them, ill take em. Or when you get a chance to make another set.
It's going to be late fall/winter (after Supra season) before I get around to installing. If you can use them sooner and Piratetip is good with it I'm willing to swap places in line.

Reactions: CTsupra

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,820 Posts
LMAO, only the thinnest veneer of neglect, right?

I call 'em the "Mightaswells" - Might as well do this while I'm there... and since I'm there, might as well do this other thing... lol
I had a couple worn out lobes on the original cam, so I figured since I'm down there I might as well replace it with a performance cam; and then the, "mightaswells" took over.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts