Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a BOV flange welded on an IC pipe. I know some of you guys mentioned some local guy who did excellent work.

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
Hey Dave, I can introduce you to the guy I mentioned. He works from home (don't worry, he has quite a garage) so he doesn't care for strangers stopping by but it is fine if you are brought by or I could bring the parts by for you, wichever.

-Brian

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool. My 3-row and new bov flange should be in by Friday. Let me know whichever is easier for you. Thanks again Brian.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey Dave, I can introduce you to the guy I mentioned. He works from home (don't worry, he has quite a garage) so he doesn't care for strangers stopping by but it is fine if you are brought by or I could bring the parts by for you, wichever.

-Brian
Hmmm... I wonder who u r talking about?!? The man with the secret beetle in the garage?!?! :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
hey dave, my freind works at montana bro racing and he can weld you up anything for you, prob for almost nothing... hes awesome, i can hook you up with him if youd like. hes over near hartland off of DPA. Let me know...

Geno~

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Dave,

If you can't get this done let me know, i'll weld it myself over my buddy's ship with a MIG. I'll be around next week.

- Vic

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got the flange welded on today, just wanted to say thanks to Geno and Vic for offering to help out.

I ended up using the guy Brian new, he definitely did an excellent job!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Just got the flange welded on today, just wanted to say thanks to Geno and Vic for offering to help out.

I ended up using the guy Brian new, he definitely did an excellent job!
no problem bro... next time let me know,my freind dave will do it for free.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts