Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my jeep for a mkiii turbo...
I will post exact specs when i get her home but what i do know is she ownt be "as stock" as she is now for long....
Some people should remember me here....;)
best of both worlds finally.
Single mkiv & twin mkiii . .;)

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shit i wish i was a newbie...;)
Pics are coming soon. Its black on black with teins, mkiv wheels, newer moldings, and a air filter..;)
Well lots of updates to come and yes, it feels good to be back.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Schweet. Welcome back. Can't wait to see what you got. Best regards.

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
"newer mouldings" I assume it's a pre-89 than!:D cool!

Welcome back in the beautifull world of the mk3! ;)

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
WOW, this is awesome news, Deano helped me out a ton when I first started here, it's great to have you back dude!

B

·
0 Posts
Dont you think you have enough shit in your driveway lol what about the MKIV I forgot to ask you on the phone oh and you can come by my house about 12 if that cool with you ? call me and let me know

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
T61supradean said:
Just traded my jeep for a mkiii turbo...
I will post exact specs when i get her home but what i do know is she ownt be "as stock" as she is now for long....
Some people should remember me here....;)
best of both worlds finally.
Single mkiv & twin mkiii . .;)
Good to hear you got a Mk3 again Dean, now I can ask ya for more help or opinions on AIM :) aight peace

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys again!!!
HEHE gotta love the last response on this thread..;)
Since im new i should check out those threads huh....

Well im not trying to be cocky or anything but i have done more motor swaps then you have done oil changes on your car..;)
most of the guys that have been here for a few years will remember me. I have never left just didnt post much as i was working on the mkiv. I can tell you this time last year there were 11 supra's in my yard from me and people wanting work done.
As for the # of dawgs i have had anybody local can attest to it.
Shit my last years vacation was to california to visit more supra owners....im no newbie but thanks for the guidance..:)
Again thanks guys!!! Lots of new faces here for sure.

I can Promise another Connecticut Supra meet this spring for anybody that wants to come by. The last one at my house got 18 cars, not bad for a months notice!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts