all that matters is the chargers ftw!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Movie looks good can't wait to see it

·
Blue Thunder
3,555 Posts
thank god maybe the supra tax will finally be gone and we can start seeing more realistic prices for supras.
Why in the hell would you want the value of your car to go down !?!
Realistically, because of the low production numbers, and the amount that
are STILL streetable, I think the prices are fair where they are.

B

·
Registered
527 Posts
I hope it doesn't go down. The community doesn't need cheap supra owners. Cheap and supra don't go together. If u wanna be cheap buy something else. I like the price where it is cus if u know someone is buying a supra at the price it is today it's most likely the new owner isn't going to try and cut every corner there is and he's gonna take care of the car

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Why in the hell would you want the value of your car to go down !?!
Realistically, because of the low production numbers, and the amount that
are STILL streetable, I think the prices are fair where they are.

B
im talking about the people that want 60k for a stock supra dont get offended

I hope it doesn't go down. The community doesn't need cheap supra owners. Cheap and supra don't go together. If u wanna be cheap buy something else. I like the price where it is cus if u know someone is buying a supra at the price it is today it's most likely the new owner isn't going to try and cut every corner there is and he's gonna take care of the car
im far from cheap k thanks bye.

WTF :wtcslap:
lol dude its still a toyota

·
Registered
668 Posts
Im cheap, i take my woman to burger king. Maybe if she's lucky red lobster. Mk3 owner here, i wish it was cheap. With how much money i've spent on it i could have bought a mk4 by now.

·
Put some respeck on it.
582 Posts
lol dude its still a toyota
Ford GT's are still Fords but that doesn't mean they should drop in value because they also make the Focus. I enjoy the fact that my 16 year old car will still sell for what some newer sports cars sell for.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
thank god maybe the supra tax will finally be gone and we can start seeing more realistic prices for supras.
I hear what you're saying about the guys with original, low mileage cars wanting a King's Ransom, but as someone that has been trying to sell their supra for a year now, the price has definitely dropped a lot. There are a lot of tastefully modded Supras priced well below any v8 pony car you can buy today. F this market, a lot of well maintained, singled Supras need to go back up in value.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I say a bunch of us wait outside the movies and put 50k price tags on our cars.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Unfortunately my car would not bring $50k from the "ricer inflation" factor as it has a complete stock body and no neon lights underneath. :dunno:

·
Put some respeck on it.
582 Posts
I'm with this guy. I think we can pull it off. just say you have CF parts painted to match the body color. "sleeper" look :bigthumb:

·
Car guy
803 Posts
Probably not as it seems there is a huge demand for them.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont think the movie looks to good. The cars look like props again just like the last one.
Only the 1st and 2nd movie I think focused on the cars.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I dont think the movie looks to good. The cars look like props again just like the last one.
Only the 1st and 2nd movie I think focused on the cars.
I agree about the first movie. The first and Tokyo drift were the best in my opinion. They were more about street racing and less about ridiculous "feds using import race cars to take down drug rings". As lame as it sounds...when it comes to fast and furious movies..less plot..more cars...

·
NY BADDEST STREET CARS
635 Posts
ist and tokyo dft were the only good ones. prt 2 were focused on 20' chromes for all the cars and retarded ass paintjobs. prt 4 was a luv story, those were the worst $11 bucks i have ever spend.
i hope they have something good this time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts