Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the dawg to the local muffler shop and had a cut-out installed ($40) between the precat and the main cat :D It took away a little of my low end torque, but i gained quite a bit of top end. I finally hit 140mph as well. Oh yea and BTW its hella loud ;) put most of the v8's around here to shame:D :p rattles the whole fuckin center consol though, but i can cap it off anytime i dont want to use it. Ill have pics as soon as i can get my hands on the digital camera

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Damn! Is our (n/a) exaust so choked, 1 element from the system makes that much of a difference? :cockblock V8s can make power without noise (if they want to). Why can't we? :( Note ; still stock 96 n/a:sai:

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
93MSB said:
Oh yea and BTW its hella loud ;) put most of the v8's around here to shame:D :p rattles the whole fuckin center consol though, but i can cap it off anytime i dont want to use it. Ill have pics as soon as i can get my hands on the digital camera
shakes the center console... damn that must be loud. i'd like to see how it looks... post those pics when you can and the ones of the maf too if you have the time. :) ... lateZ

Y

·
0 Posts
Not in VA

Go for it. Unfortunately, even capped off it, won't pass visual inspection in Virginia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts