Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM going to be doing a NA-T project on it this winter but for now i just need something to get around. And i need to get it painted still and get some rims and lower it so this summer im going to do that stuff and this winter i want to do the turbo and all the stuff that goes with that. Anyone have any advice other then shoulda got a 7MGTE.......

Thanx,Jeremie

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
make sure the NA is running 100% or close to it be you start the T project.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup good call but thats my project for winter. So right now my goal is the 100% i want to get all new seals and belts. And just make sure its tip top.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah one of my friends is trying to do something unsall and go all motor with the supra. I mean the 7MGE has a 10.0:1 comprssion ratio or something so it should be a good all motor engine right?

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
9.2:1 as far as i know.

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
I take it that it is a JDM 7MGE, so here is a couple of pointers.
1. You'll have to swap your old 7m oil pan (7mge never came in supra over there I think)
2. You'll have to swap your old oil pickup

How much did you spend on that-out of curiosity?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'm doing the same thing i'm getting a new motor from the junk yard and going too get all new internals and a new turbo manifold off ebay. The motor should be together by the end off the winter if you need prices for any thing let me know i have all the prices i'm making a 500hp motor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts