Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my car finally came out of the paint booth so I thought I would post some pics.

Here is what it looked like before

And here it is now I'll try to get some better pics up as soon as it stops raining

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That does look good! Could use a wing and those rims in 19's, though :bigthumb:

·
200+mph
738 Posts
Nice car :) but I would put the wing back on it, it looks much better with a wing

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,003 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! Keep it wingless!

·
Super Moderator
10,736 Posts
Chris,

The car looks very, very clean, my friend, and the Trial front bumper is a definite enhancement over the Bomex, IMO (as well as the side skirts). I really like the wingless look and was trying to buy a wingless hardtop, but the owner hadn't decided to sell at the time. I obviously love winged Supras as well, but wingless cars are less common and more unique. Great job! Motor build time!

Ken.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Not a huge fan of the front bumper, but being wingless makes up for it! Nice paint. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
sickkkkk Chris. Car looks great!
Thanks Phu Hopefully one day we can get together and take some pics.

95jza80tt said:
looks amazing.. great job.. are those some used jdm sides or jdm replicas in fg?
Thay are JDM replicas made by Paul Whiffin (Whifbitz) you can get them from Dusty at MVP

KenHenderson said:
Chris,

The car looks very, very clean, my friend, and the Trial front bumper is a definite enhancement over the Bomex, IMO (as well as the side skirts). I really like the wingless look and was trying to buy a wingless hardtop, but the owner hadn't decided to sell at the time. I obviously love winged Supras as well, but wingless cars are less common and more unique. Great job! Motor build time!

Ken.
Thanks Ken that means alot coming from you. I agree that the Trial and Whifbitz give the car a sleek, cleaner look (I hated my previous side skirts).
Now that this is done I should have time to call you about those built motor plans:bigthumb:

Blk96SupraTT said:
Nice! i like this new bumper better then the bomex one. Damn movie killed that bumper for me. btw what bumper is that?
Thanks it's from Trial

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I was really trying to put together a car that was different then the normal MKIV you see so I went with parts not a lot of people were running and I knew not everyone would like it(but I did build it for me after all).
As far as being wingless, it is definately about personal taste and people usually love it or hate it. (wingless looks much better in person than in pics).

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Really like the Trial front; personally, I would have gone with the Explosion sides and rear OR the Trial sides and rear. But, nonetheless, nice :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts