Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Buys too many toys...
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well one friend just got a Lambo Gallardo. Really solid, well-made car. Amazing engine sound and phenomenal speed.

Another friend just picked up a merc sl55 and damn that car was fast. It felt just as fast as the gallardo.

Ahhh sucks to be poor. :sadwavey:

·
Buys too many toys...
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ehh just thought I'd share in case anyone else has been in either of them. Sorry for trying to make conversation.

·
Buys too many toys...
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah once they're fully broken in I'm hoping we can shoot a side by side highway race.

And once I get my new bike I'd like to get a video of that racing one of them too.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
I'm not trying to be mean-I live in Midtown Manhattan-there's a Ferrari dealership 5 min away......but you had no substance in the topic for me. Maybe a few words on how you liked the car?

G

·
Yeah, could of been more detailed. I like when people post pics of the car....seriously those disposable digital cameras cost $15. I saw them on a commerical, $15 come on show us some proof :D

-Dino

·
-insert creative remark-
478 Posts
aNskY said:
:bsflag: post some pics
She's not lying. Her name is Audrey. Her and her fiancee (not sure if they got married yet - Michael Grey - plastic surgeon) have a whole garage of crazy cars.

They're both part of Teckademics East as well. I've seen both Lambos, the Bentley, and the Mercedes in person @ the Redline meets in Michigan.

Cuemaster (Gregg) and Supra308 (Alexei) can attest to this as well.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
AMGgirl said:
Thanks BESTEST supra girl...:)
Are you on the lambo-power.com forums too?

Nice collection of cars...I'm def. jealous.

-Olivier

1 - 20 of 34 Posts