Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

STORY: I sold my '97 GS-T two months ago. I had it for three years, and no I never had one problem with it. I decided I wanted to start saving big time and not spend all my money on performance, so I decided to go luxury for now. At first I was looking at other turbo cars and thought an Audi A6 TT or a WRX(I know its not luxury) would be ok, but I test drove a 1998 black on black 528i 5spd a while back and said ok let's see I'll just stick with BMW for now. I couldn't find an M3 under 100k miles so I found this 2000 323i 5spd with 68k miles that is in an "ok" condition. It's 100% stock besides for the 5% tint all around. So I went and looked at it and it was pretty clean besides for two scratches. I'm pretty anal about stuff and the interior is pretty clean as well. The center console, the black is peeling off, but the leather and so fourth is phenominal. -End of Story-

Anyway, nothing too special but I figured I'd post a few pictures. I have more but I haven't got them off my camera yet. I edited these ones WAY too much so excuse me for the mess.

These small rims are asking me to upgrade already. I'm consindering getting some polished 18"s or black with chrome lip rims and I cannot decide what rims I want, so suggestions wouldn't hurt.

- Devin

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Joe,

Actually comparing luxury against performance isn't in the same category to compare. I like it but I miss boost a lot. It's very very addicting and I already can't wait to get another turbo car.

I actually was going to mix luxury and performance together for a change. That messed up when the IS300 I was going to buy, sold. I was going to buy that and boost it.

Don't worry I'll get more pics later.

0wned,

What's your purpose of posting? Sorry but I'm not a dick and I just don't get the point of your post.

Luna,

Awesome. Yeah I was looking at other cars as well but I didn't have much time left and I was looking at the few that I posted.

cwtt,

Thanks bro. Yeah I am keeping this bmw for about a year or so and then getting a supra. We'll see how things go however.

- Devin

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
boosted 4dr,

I would of did the same, since I was about ready to buy this IS300 around here but it sold. I know people say things but to me, FI a 323i to me isn't worth it. Maybe if it was an M3 I wouldn't hesitate.

Pretty much my only other mod will be new rims. I'll probably sell this car before next summer, so getting HREs would be pointless if I'm already have future plans of selling it. Just depends on how things go.

0wned,

Well I didn't post expecting people to say WOW a BMW...also, note you could say everyone and there mom used to own a DSM as well (my previous car). I didn't get it because of the name. I went this way because I went with something luxury. Don't worry about it bro, I'm not going to get offended.

- Devin

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CRZYS4,

I know I would of but it had higher mileage than this. Not that it matters but I was also looking for a lower mileage car. I was also looking for a manual since I hadnt driven one in two months and that A6 was an auto. I don't hate autos however. I was also trying to keep away from performance because with a TT I would of been in the same boat as before. Like I said I'm saving up for now because I'm planning to get a TT in the future.

TTsupradave,

Thanks for the pic man. Do you happen to have more pics/info on the car? I can't even tell what rims those are. Also what suspension did he go with? Thanks.

- Devin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.