Went [email protected] on stock twins on street tires
now I'm running a T67 @ approx 18lbs. boost
went 12.232 @ 118.35 on street tires
This was July 7th, it was pretty hot out, but it was in the evening
60' - 2.057

·
Registered
906 Posts
sounds alright.. where u spinning alot with the t67. lil bit of race gas and slicks and a bit more boost and say hello 10's

·
Addicted to Boost!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some wheel spin, nothing too serious, this is my first time at the track with the new setup, not used to the extra lag, hence the 60' foot not being the greatest. But also, this is only my second time at the track EVER!! This was on Toyo T1-R 295/35/18. Next steps will be a fmic and some drag radials and hello 11's.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Nice man...where in Jerz you from. Your running a single on the stock side mount?

·
Addicted to Boost!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, I'm rocking the stock side mount on a single turbo, well at least until the intercooler busts apart that is. I'm in somerset county, bridgewater/somerville area.

·
Registered
906 Posts
get the ebay intercooler. i got mine for dirt cheap, about 250ish for a 12x24x4 w/ 3in outlets. that will def help alot with the single.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
blue00civicsi said:
Yup, I'm rocking the stock side mount on a single turbo, well at least until the intercooler busts apart that is. I'm in somerset county, bridgewater/somerville area.

Hmmm.. haven't seen many other Supras around, I'm right around the corner in Readington!!

Save for the FMIC, it will make a big difference!!

·
Addicted to Boost!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually met you Greg aka Boostrush on friday in downtown somerville, I have the white supra.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Aahhhhh.... just didn't know your SN on here :) Send me a PM when you go next and we'll have a Supra meet at the car show!! I'm sure BJ will come now that his car is done.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
nice to see my turbo kit is treating you well at such a low boost level. a fmic and a real tire will send you sailing .......p.s. friday night lets do a bait and switch on some unsuspected challengers. should be funny to see there faces...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts