3" HKS DP
3" HKS super dragger (no cats)
Custom IC hardpipes (stock IC)
Aluminum flywheel
1.5mm greddy MHG
Lexus AFM
K&N FIPK
8 psi of boost

Got me 244 hp and 255 ft torgue. with the rad fan on and it was hot as a Mother F*cker outside.

I have clips of all 3 pulls i made but i have no idea how to post them. :dunno:

As soon as i get my friend to scan the Dyno sheets i'l post those to.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gunna get a set of 550's and maybe a fuel pressure regulater before i turn it up to 15psi.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked up a nail with the 350z rims, no money to replace them at the moment, probly just gunna sell them and paint the saw blades white to match the car.

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
Why do you have a Lexus AFM without fuel mods? You can run 12 psi assuming no electrical issues/vacuum leaks without it. Plus you are now probably running lean.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Shlongor said:
Why do you have a Lexus AFM without fuel mods? You can run 12 psi assuming no electrical issues/vacuum leaks without it. Plus you are now probably running lean.

no hes not..please. especially not at 8psi.

anyways..shoulda turned the boost up to 12psi....change out that HKS DP and get a high flow ported elbow and youll see some big results.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shlongor said:
The stock afm went out so i went ahead and upgraded to the lexus unit.
And according to the wideband o2 sensor they put in my car while dynoing it, shows my car is actually running a littel fat. :p

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Johnny Dangerously said:
anyways..shoulda turned the boost up to 12psi....change out that HKS DP and get a high flow ported elbow and youll see some big results.
Whats wrong with my HKS dp?
And i have a suprasport 3" elbow but i need a gasket for it before i can put it on.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
HKS downpipe has a 2.5" restriction right after the elbow, before the flex section.. either weld in 3" pipe, or just go buy a full 3" downpipe. It's a horrible DP... I went for the welding method.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine's full 3", the guy i bought the car from said it was HKS, but oh well.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Originally Posted by Shlongor

AGlobalThreat said:
Time for some fuel mods I think ;)
I bet you not?
I have the same fuel set up and im running 14psi and my car runs a little rich. 11.7-12.0 depending where in the RPM range it is.
Actually our entire set up is pretty much the same.

I love how people assume shit on here. I run with a wibeband in my car EVERYDAY. I know what my car is doing all the time. Its far from lean I know that much.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Nice numbers travis. I wanted to take the Prelude out there but the wife had already blown the "bullshit budget" on herself of course. I might just take it out thereon a regular day and see what I get.

MORE BOOST SON!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts