Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering because most (okay 2) of the turbo Supras that I've seen have the script "turbo" written after the "Supra".

However, a couple of days ago I saw a black MKIV that had "turbo" written inside a little box like thing, and underneath "Supra"... it looked factory-like too.

So the question stands as above in the title.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how is that Matrix you got there, as far as the class of cars its in it looks to be the best?

CraigDelSol
or was it DelSlo

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
I have had 5 TT Supras, I currently have 3.. all are 94's and all have the little suare turbo decal on the left side if the hatch below SUPRA. I don't belive these stickers were applied by the owners, there's just too many of them out there. My friend Dave bought his brand new in 94 and his came that way.

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
AdamGamz said:
I have had 5 TT Supras, I currently have 3.. all are 94's and all have the little suare turbo decal on the left side if the hatch below SUPRA. I don't belive these stickers were applied by the owners, there's just too many of them out there. My friend Dave bought his brand new in 94 and his came that way.
My 94 is stock and did not come with that sticker. Only 'Supra'

...I have seen another 93 TT (Baltic Blue) with that sticker though... I wonder if it was a dealer add-on?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AdamGamz said:
left side or right side?

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Yeah, while we're on the subject, I noticed a red Supra in the Providence Hopspital (Washington, D.C.) with a "turbo" script in dark (anthracite?) letters. Dig this! It wears 16" wheels! Anybody here on the forum?

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
Yeah, while we're on the subject, I noticed a red Supra in the Providence Hopspital (Washington, D.C.) with a "turbo" script in dark (anthracite?) letters. Dig this! It wears 16" wheels! Anybody here on the forum?
16" Wheels? Sorry, not likely a turbo, but if it is... the owner should be shot. Maybe they should be shot either way.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
question

hey, i'm 13 and know close to nothing about cars so bare w/ me. why does it matter what size wheels he has?

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
Re: question

Huntre said:
hey, i'm 13 and know close to nothing about cars so bare w/ me. why does it matter what size wheels he has?
16" wheels only came on the N/A model. The turbo came with 17s.

The 16" wheels won't fit over the TT rotors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts