Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I opened my magazine and say Wes's and Jessicas car..Congrats to both of your cars being featured in Modified mag. You both have sick rides.
Here is a link PIC

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
Yeah congrats to you both! I've been trying to get into that mag for years now.
I haven't particularly tried to get in any magazines, didn't really want to "over-expose" the car, it just happened that both magazines called and wanted to setup shoots within a weeks time and that was that.

Shoot was great, glad we could get the coverage and show that the Supra is still a car that can stand out in a crowd.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Congrats on the Modified article.I gotta say Jessica's color scheme is gorgeous. :bigthumb:

G

·
I checked out Modified a couple days ago and was impressed with what I saw... these are two of my absolute favorite Supra's... besides Matt's (MKIV Surfer) but I might be a little bias on that one..

Good job you guys!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
"His and Hers Supra - A match made in heaven" Haha I like the sound of that! Congrats bud.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Wow congrats Wes, and Jes.

What a coincidence, the RAZO 350Z on the cover is a local car, and my Buddies audio shop did all the stereo (http://www.wickedcas.com ). So now we have at least 3 top notch rides in this issue.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Thanks everyone!! I was deifnently excited about having the cars featured and i love how the pics and the article came out :)

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Hey, my boy Stephen Schuster's Supra is at the top of that page. Yaaayy! :)

Congrats to Wes and Jessica!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Nice Shots of the rides Wesicca.

^Stephen Schuster, sounds like someone I went to HS with. hmmm FYRARMS he isnt like 21-22 is he?

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Stephen is probably 30-ish.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
^ha alright then just same name.

·
AIR ASSAULT!
17 Posts
Cars look killer. Congrats.