Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the trailer to the vid some of us local supra owners are representing in!!
Looks great. Especially the opening supra dyno... or maybe I just like it because its mine.. ;)

Click here to see Video
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now this isn't the DVD others received from the meet, that is the supra only dvd. This is the actual Trailer for the full length DVD. Just wanted to clarify that. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
upgradedsupra said:
Looking good Brian ;)

I saw a portion on DVD at Michelle's last weekend. (It's what your all about right) LOL

Duane
lol, yeah... Im not the best on camara. haha. Me <--- all nervous....

but what the hell... I had to say it. :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,247 Posts
It was definitely fun to see Michelle, Brian, and Chris on video!

But where was the world famous DrMike interview? That was what I was waiting for! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Ya Kory (blk STI) did flim too.. it awesome he going Mt St Helen Run on this sunday to Flim more!!
 

·
The Radiator Man
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
:(
it was like all wrx's and evos.
whatevzzzzzzzz.
Anyone with the DVD see my black mk3 in there? I'm the blonde haired kid....
 

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
Joined
·
1,915 Posts
damn it Brian, where is my Supra DVD? i still havent seen that one!


i am excited for the DVD tho, looks very cool!
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
It was definitely fun to see Michelle, Brian, and Chris on video!

But where was the world famous DrMike interview? That was what I was waiting for! :lol:
lol. I got out of there when I saw them start the interviews. Now that I see that they do a great job editing I'd like to get in on some of that :biggrin:
 

·
The Radiator Man
Joined
·
1,363 Posts

·
Swing on deezz!!!
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
ToyoBeastly said:
damn it Brian, where is my Supra DVD? i still havent seen that one!


i am excited for the DVD tho, looks very cool!
Hey Chris...I've got a copy if you'd like to stop by. Needless to say...you don't have the camera jitters that haunted Brian... Steve's work is awesome! :bigthumb: He's obviously very talented, and I look forward to seeing more of his future footage (and being in some more too).

Mark
 

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
Joined
·
1,915 Posts
ra24man said:
Hey Chris...I've got a copy if you'd like to stop by. Needless to say...you don't have the camera jitters that haunted Brian... Steve's work is awesome! :bigthumb: He's obviously very talented, and I look forward to seeing more of his future footage (and being in some more too).

Mark
well, when your a celebrity like me, its like the cameras are not even there ;)

i would like to see it man, since brian hijacked my copy :1poke: i am slammed this week with all sorts of testing (not lab testing, school testing) so i will give you a call when i have some time. thanks man! :bigthumb:
 

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
Joined
·
1,915 Posts
upgradedsupra said:
Your a baller in the vid dude ;)

Duane
that just makes me want to see it more......i love me



;)
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top