Supra Forums banner

Whale tail where to and fitment

909 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  KICKER MKIII 
#1 ·
What vendor offers the lowest price on the bomex whaletail? So far the cheapest I found was 190 and thats without shipping. Also how does it fit on? I have the 87 wing and I wanted to go with the three piece but i realized that you can see the holes from the old mounting positions.

Thanks

#5 ·
so it isnt "bolted" on? wow that sounds unsafe, anyhow i found a site that will sell it for 180$ but im hoping to get more reviews on it before i buy it.

#8 ·
the bomex whale is held on by C shaped which look like this " [ " straps that have alan bolts u tighten to clamp the wing to the hatch! it looks flimsy BUT this wing and many others like it have been through alot including upwards of 150mph! it holds just fine! stop complaining and wanting it bolted down! sheeesh :rolleyes:

btw i have the opp to get my wing replicated and sold in CF for cheap if u guys are intrested!

... oh wait nm, i tried this, and ALOT of other things before to help out the MKIII crowd and its just not woth the time and PM's :freak:

#10 ·
yea it's held on by the clamps as described above... and altho it looks like it might come off, it doesn't hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.