Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today, i had to take the car down to insurance so they could have a quick look,

soo i had to tuck away all my wires and make every thign look like a car again,

i found out my speedo doesn't work because when i last installed the dash, i broke the tip off the cable from not having it alighned right.

i broke the plastic boost line off the gauge while moving dash parts around...
(in process of fixing)

while on the freeway i noticed that the black trim on the driver side rear apiller, is flapping in the wind, im not sure how to take it off, nore fix it..

decided i should try to get the car smogged since i wasted the money on a trip permite to be legal..

hc (ppm) cruise\150limit idle\220 - 137cruise/120idle,
co(%) 1\1.2 --- .82/.04
co+co2(%) 6\6 --- 14.92/12.74
o2(%) NA\NA 1.81/4.2
idle 610

it passed in all sections under Wa, emission standards..

they even had to pop my hood because i haven't installed a cig lighter yet, boost gauge is in it's place.. so they used an inductive pick up clamp, and the girl couldn't get it to work so she called up a guy, and he got it to work, and was interested in my car abit..

and to break an allready perfect day.. on the way to the dmv, i rolled the window down for my dad using the master switch, and left the car in the acc postion for the 45 minute wait so he could listen to music..
while the master switch button stuck in the down position and i didn't notice it till i rolled the windows back up.. except the passenger window didn't roll up at all , didn't even bugde..
had to go to work before tring to fix it at all, and drove around in the rain all evening knowing i had no idea what the hell broke.. and having that feeling like i was going to have to buy a new window motor..

got home and pulled all the stuff i didn't want stolen out, and went in side, still bummed about the window, infact i just leaned in and stole the shty right out of my own car.. and went inside, then double backed and decided to try the window for luck, and dam did it ever go up, seemed slower but still went up,

so long day short, it's all better in the end..

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Damn. I ate pizza! thats as exciting as my day got...

Congrats on passing smog...
and for going to tha DMV and NOT shooting anyone...

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol .. you ate it, i deliver it, usualy all night too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts