Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Some Guy With A Supra
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last week i got my JDM delivered from Soko. So far I am very happy with their service, as I am almost done with my swap after I started on Saturday Morning. It's been a battle, bashed knuckles and such, but I'm almost done. It's taken a ridiculous amount of time, and I wish i had more time.. but as my daily driver this needs to be running ASAP! As for this being my first engine removal, the 7mgte took me for quite a ride this weekend! But it has been pretty fun. got the tranny cleaned a bit, and alot of other stuff... it's gettin late and i'm dead tired. I'm goin on Day 4 of this damn thing and hopefully the last day of this project. I took a TON OF PICS so they'll be posted later this week. I'm just really glad that i have my supra up and running again after 3 months of no driving and my beater goin out on me. Well... wish me luck as i go into the home stretch tomorrow. :) Later guys

·
Some Guy With A Supra
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That will be done next week, right along with some other things that have been long awaited. Thanx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts