Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an exhaust for my supra and i know i will eventually go single, so i want to get a 4" exhaust now so i dont have to upgrade later.

i know the 4" isnt completely neccesary, but thats what i want.

what are my choices, so far i know the HKS Ti exhaust is 4"s

what about the new veilside Titanuim one?
any other ones to consider?

thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
The veilside ti exhaust is not 4" it's about 3.5", but for the power/weight/price factor it can't be beat.

on a dyno test on a particular car it gained 30pnds of torque, 15 hp and starting from about 3500, the gains were noticed. The sound is nice, not loud, but it has a low deep growl sound.

The exhaust is 9.5 pounds it is full titanium piping, and canister fully welded in a oxygen free environment.

The price is $925.00 now, but it may be going up in price...just a warning for those considering it but are waiting. The exhaust are hand built, veilside usa gets in about 10 every 2 mos.
So it may be best to preorder yours.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you send me some more information on it. like some more specs, maybe exact piping diameter, some pics, and where i can buy it from.

thanks alot

·
Registered
362 Posts
This is what the Veilside website says:

"New Titanium Tear Drop Muffler. Designed with perforamce and cost in mind, they feature a complete titanium construction, fully welded (no spring clamps), are super light weight! Weight ranges from 6 to 10 pounds, for canister and entire piping!! The tear drop design allows for high and efficient exhaust flow. Inner silencer is recommended for street use. (Inner Silencer is included in sale price)"

Here is a pic.

Flavio

·
Registered
362 Posts
The Veilside has 90mm piping with a 115mm tip.

I have one on order from Japan. They promised a 4 week delivery but this was through a special contact.

APEX'i also has an exhaust with a titanium muffler now.

Flavio

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anymore pics or sound clips anyone????

i have narrowed it down to......

HKS Ti
HKS Super Dragger
Apexi GT Spec

its such a hard choice. Anyone have some any info on the new titanium muffler from apexi?

thanks guys

mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts