Supra Forums banner

341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Bryce Danna short shifter! How many have one of those... ;)
How about Bryce Danna's first Supra? The black one with one of the first RPS turbo kits. How many have one of those? :wavey: :hide:

·
Father of dragons
177 Posts
Hows about these?

Tom's Racing lightweight lug nuts

.. and a ittle something for the keys.. TRD keychain from Autobacs Japan with Japanese circuit tracks on backside. Waited years to see one online. Pretty damn rare.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
As I'm finishing up my car, I've pulled some cool things I always lusted for:

Stillway shifter (have an extra MK4 one NIB if anyone is looking too)

HKS Tokyo Carbon strut tower bar - AFAIK there's only 3 or 4 in the US.

·
Registered
419 Posts
C-One titanium shift knob, made specifically for the 6-speed MKIV, with a bottom designed to accept the reverse lockout. This knob was also marketed under C-One's alternate trademark, "Interget."

·
JZA80
3,117 Posts
^Nice pick up.

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
I have a black top secret shift knob my cousin got me from over there ....it looks just like the veilside but is black ...i have yet to see or hear of one over here

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I have the Top Secret shift knob as well in gold. Ordered it directly from Japan along with some other cool Top Secret stuff like the engraved titanium plates etc. I was a bit disapointed about the shift knob, it comes with a separate Top Secret sticker that you have to put on yourself. It is identical to the Veilside and the Greddy knobs. I have the Greddy one in my 180sx and it also has a sticker on the top with the Greddy logo, i am 100% sure the knobs are produced by the same company, just with different top stickers. I was kind of expecting something more unique from companys like Greddy, Top Secret and Veilside.

·
JZA80
3,117 Posts
I have a Top Secret bolt in roll cage sitting in my garage I need to install.
Post some pictures! Would love to see it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
That's a really nice looking shift knob, probably also very functional I would guess in terms of throw feel. I think the only minor thing that might make it look better then it already does, is if it was anodized black. It would contrast some and make the polished reverse lockout stand out better.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glad to hear the Blitz technospeeds are still rare, I just got mine back from having curb rash repaired on two of them. Mine are 19", not sure the width. I bought mine through Town Fair tire like 16 years ago.

·
Registered
241 Posts
320 km per hour speedo kinda rare.. rear hatch floor compartment. Most supras have a speaker behind the seat the empty compartment is nice to have instead. The two series clock isn't really rare but nice to have if you can get a few cheap. and re sell them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Old thread but worth to update rather making a new one...

So, "ARC Super Titan Tower Bar" for JZA80 Supra. Bar, end brackets and even bolts&nuts&washers are titanium and weight is *very* light :)
I suppose quite rare part... anyone else got this? I dont remember seen this item before but when googled, i found one jza80 type is for sale on Japan and few R34/R33 skyline ones are on ebay.

Pic:

·
Boost Junkie
12,547 Posts
Definitely have never seen that one before.

Steve

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
Me neither... Definitely a great addition! Still not lighter than my Kansai CF Bar... :p

·
Game Over
1,238 Posts
Old thread but worth to update rather making a new one...

So, "ARC Super Titan Tower Bar" for JZA80 Supra. Bar, end brackets and even bolts&nuts&washers are titanium and weight is *very* light :)
I suppose quite rare part... anyone else got this? I dont remember seen this item before but when googled, i found one jza80 type is for sale on Japan and few R34/R33 skyline ones are on ebay.

Pic:

I'd rock that! Haven't even heard of one for a Jza80 application before

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Personally I've ever seen one of these OEM cell phones installed in a Supra from the factory, anyone else???
[/url]Untitled by eric easterby, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
792 Posts
That must of been added from a loyal Toyota customer perhaps a business man that has the "see it,want it,own it" personality.
I'm sure that man now has a Rolls Phantom

341 - 360 of 387 Posts