1. Remove plastic spark plug/head cover(it has 10 hex bolts).
2. Remove 6 10mm bolts that hold the coils on top of the spark plugs.
3. Pull the coils off the spark plugs.
4. Pull the plugs out with a socket wrench and a 6" extension and a spark plug socket.
5. Gap the new plugs correctly
6. Install the new plugs
7. Re-install everything.
This should take you 45 minutes to an hour.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.