Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I know it is all on personal opinion but I am looking to buy a full body kit for my mkiv that I will be getting at the end of the summer. I was hoping that at least a few of you would help me out by:

1) posting pics of your supras with body kits or piece(s) that you have on your car.
2) post where I could buy the kit or piece(s) that you have.
3) explain why you do or do not like your kit/piece(s) or a different kit/piece(s).

I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Dave

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
by-far, best body kit for a supra EVER is this....the TRD widebody kit, and you can get it from V8killr (i.e. SF admin and i think owner of mvpmotorsports.com)

and i like the RMM front lip, it's probably what i will get when i get my supra

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
veilside

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Do-Luck FTW ! ! !
Except when it comes to Hoods.
Best Hood is the Top Secret!
IMHO

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Best body kit = NO body kit! Stock body, lowered, with HRE's and nice tint FTW

The better question to ask is how many people would go back to stock body after kitting if they could do so without doing further damage and modifications to bring the car back to original condition. The answers would probably make you think twice about kitting at all.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Oh no, not the " What type of body kit is good for my car " thing again. This thread should never be allowed cuz all these people do is critize on everything. Just get what you think YOU like best and never ask what these people like cuz all you get is nowhere/nothing except flamed. TRD body SUCKS for one thing, if anything, design your own and do it. there's nothing else better than being unique and being put up on a magazine than what these fools really know.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I personally like stock body with the MVP/WW/RMM front lip. But if I did do a kit I think I would go with the Ridox with the carbon fiber lowers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Veilside :ugh2: naw j/k i say stock with rmm lip or Do-luck type 2

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
TOP SECRET GT500 WIDEBODY FTW!!! Ok, maybe not, ftw, but I do like that kit a LOT. TRD or TS are good if you're lookin to go widebody. My personal style is a 'stock but not' appearance so anything from Stillen, DoLuck, or RodMillen all work for me. Just whatever you do, PLEASE steer clear from Veilside unless its to use the rear lip pieces- the ONLY Veilside pieces I've ever liked!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
My two choices: Stock body with carbon hood and carbon lip and some big tires in the back. Second would either be the top secret kit if i was going wide body and if i wasnt then i would get the Do luck type 2 bumper and trial rear with ? sides.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts