Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 1995 6sp RZ-S ... but I don't know what the bodykit is (especially the nose), and no-one seems to know for sure? A few guys over on mkivsupra.net have suggested that it may be a (now unavailable) Imec Japan or Zeek kit? Does anyone know for sure ... and are the skirts and spoiler all part of the same kit, or is it a mix-and-match?

Here is a pic: -

And more can be found on my gallery here: -

Bouncing Bullet Gallery - My Supra

Cheers for any help,
J :cool:

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
ya its the "Zeek Kit" I remember seeing it in a thead here quite a while ago. I never figured out if i liked it or not in that green. But it looks nice in black IMO.

**EDIT** I think Zeek is just the front bumper tho.

Heres the pic i have saved.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah, that's the Zeek... the downside of that being a Zeek is the difficuly/expense of getting one in the U.S. If anyone has a good source for Zeek in the 48 contiguous states, please share. The same for factory JDM side skirts would be sincerely appreciated.

G

·
The spoiler looks stock, but then it seems to be lower, and the arc looks flater. Maybe it's the camera angle? :scratch:

Is the dog drying himself in front of the exhaust? :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blacksupra94 said:
Did anybody click on the sound clip from the link? That guy doesnt know how to rev a car!
LOL :D . I know how to rev a car ..... the car was cold and it was 11pm with my car being parked RIGHT under the neighbours window - don't think they would have appreciated that one too much!

Cheers for the replies guys ..... It's definately Zeek on the front there. It's not the angle of the camera, no ... the spolier is lower than the standard one and it sticks out backwards very slightly further ... it's easier to see here when lined up with other Supes

Cheers, J :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
The parts are as chnco stated.

Zeek Front
JDM Sideskirts
GReddy Wing

Later, Steve

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Greddy Wing :) very nice, i got one to. Although sometimes i really dont like it. Like from directly behind. But at angles, its beautiful. Much better then the stock IMO.

·
Registered
784 Posts
the front looks like one of 'em r34 kits made for civic's and accord's =) ..

and all are hardtop.. wow :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Guys,

I have some newer pictures of the car now (they are quite big) which might make it easier to see the Zeek front: -

Supra 1 (1024x768)
Supra 2 (1024x768)
Supra 3 (1024x768)
Supra 4 (1024x768)
Supra 5 (1024x768)
Supra 6 (1024x768)

Dawg - As far as I am aware, Zeek no longer make the bodykit for the Supra, so the Zeek front is VERY hard to find. I've tried searching the net for another one, but I never get any results. Maybe someone else knows somewhere where they are available?

Cheers, James :D

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
THREAD RESURRECTION!! ;)

car looks great man, definately unique!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts