Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What boost gauge are you using?
Mechanical or Electrical?
Brand?

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
MtFujiSupra said:
haha i was like, am i blind, i dont see no gauge then i realized he was showing off his MBC lol.

but NSX man, i run a Greddy electronic 60mm black reading in BAR. I have another one laying around that i'm asking $125+shipping. BNIB. Let me know if you want to go that route.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
I'm using a AVCR, has built in gauge,
also my Zeitronix wideband has a boost gauge as well, and I wired that up to a electronic pressure sensor

·
DaveH disciple
368 Posts
autometer C2 MBC................

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
streetraser2002 said:
Blitz SBCiD - EBC
y what are you up to j?
miss your car yet?
I am installing the boost gauge on my NSX. Just having hard time deciding going mechanical or electrical. I want to get some feedback from old friends on the forum. Members here have way more experience with FI than the members in NSX forum.

Of course I miss the Supra, I want to get back in a black one.

·
11,217 Posts
Definitely go with an elextrical one as you can virtually mount it anywhere (that's within the length of the harness). Also the sensor is inside in the engine bay so you don't have to worry about running a longass vacuum line inside the cabin (it being too long and may get crushed may throw off the reading).

I have the GReddy 60mm pwh. I would love to get the Defi series, but you have to run the control unit and etc so I didn't wanna mess with all that. The GReddy's are each independent.

·
<.>
343 Posts
Greddy 52mm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts