Supra Forums banner

What brand should I look for?

811 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mk3-me 
#1 ·
I'm getting into my first Supra, a Mk3 Supra, and this might be a really dumb question, but nobody could answer it better than on here. I know that Subaru has Cobb as its main aftermarket brand(just an example), and I was wondering what brands I should try to look for when I'm buying aftermarket parts for the Mk3? Or what brands are big on Toyota and/or the Supra line? Thanks for the help!

#2 · (Edited)
MK3’s are in a weird niche spot which doesn’t have too many big brands as much as reputable websites that sell the handful of aftermarket parts. Driftmotion is the go-to for reasonably priced aftermarket support. Suprastore has a handful of parts too. Some of the MK4 brands cross-over like powerhouse and titan, but the prices quickly sky rocket. It’s a bit of an adventure every time you need a part...

Side note: is the MKV launch kickstarting MK3 interest? There seems to be a lot more people buying them lately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.