Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what bumper this is, I know it's not stock but can't figure out what it is.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking that to, I really like what they did to the turn signals. So is that lip a molded bomex lip?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Definately the stock bumper with a lip. I think it's bomex. I dont know what they did to the turn signals.

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
definitely not bomex, i actually think it may be a greddy/wingswest one due to the fact how it goes straight down, a bomex lip comes forward

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for they replies, everyone. Screw it, for all that extra work, I might as well go for a Top Secret front bumper, It's always been my favorite:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's this Pual Whiffen bumper? Has anyone heard of it? It kinda looks like a TS, but doesn't have that huge, protruding lip.
I'll get a pic in a sec.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
i dont know about the bumper, looks like a stock one with some work.. I do know that wing looks like ass

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, I totally agree, I'm for just having the stock or RMM wing, on a black car of course.

·
Registered
216 Posts
the bumper is made by WISE SPORTS and is only in japan. i acutually have the japanese HYPER REV mag that has the same kit in it. i've always been a fan of those side mirrors and side skirts, and have been trying to get some but no luck it's discontinued or hella hard to get. hope that helps

1 - 19 of 19 Posts