Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cars can a BPU N/A Supra beat on the road that you guys know of?

Luke

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Axionf117 said:
Ricers that drive Honda's and V6 mustangs :)
Well that's good :) I love picking on those high school punks who think that they're mustang LX is the fastest thing on the road. In fact, I raced a Stang GT today that was an older model and beat it by a couple of cars today ;) Well, thanks for your input AxionF117.

Luke

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soarer 300 said:
another question is...

What can an N/A-T Supra beat?

*Some Vipers, C5's, 355 Ferraris, 911 Turbo Porsches, bikes, turbo Buicks, and Minivans. :)

-c
Minivans, it would probably beat minivans in reverse lol. But there are plenty of those Vipers crawling around where I live at.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive beaten some odd ones.......but Ive also beaten cars people said I would never be able to hang with......Some unusual ones are as follows:
1.) 94 mustang gt, w/intake & exhaust
2.) 00' mustang gt convertible, stock (and from a stop light, he spun first, and I beat him by a nose up to 120. )
3.) 95' eclipse gs-t, (from a roll at 30mph it was dead even to 95, then I litterly gained inches.)
4.) 95' BMW m3, one in my old stealth from a light, the other in the supra on the H-way, he won one then me.
5.) 99' porsche boxter, from a light, he didn't have a chance.
6.) 99' yellow type-R at the track, beat him by a car.
7.) a couple civic Si's
8.) modded rx7 fd3s, on H-way (this one stunned me the most, I chased him down after he started pulling away, and caught him at 130.
Of course I've been beaten by alot more cars, but I usually only race cars that people say will beat me, but I think alot of times it comes down to the driver. Of course I have revved at diablo's, and actually never got one to race me, they just rev back.;)
Oh well I'm having fun.......and trying to do it as safely as possible............Wow I can ramble.:D

·
5,059 Posts
I really think that the NA's can beat GT's from a roll. My sister has a 2000 GT. The car is all low end power, I drove it once on the highway and gunned it a few times, I think my NA pulls harder then it. The GT is all torque after 60 The NA should start to pull on the GT. I really wanna race one from a roll to see.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ricers that drive Honda's and V6 mustangs
lol i hate ricers that think their car is all fast cuz it's loud :D . however though, the new acura RSX Type S.. i've seen a guy pull a 14.6 on it stock in the 1/4. what would a BPU supra run?

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Hmmmm.. That Honda question again. I'm going to have try one after the remark from the clerk in the video store. After sayihg that good condition Supras could be found in Pa, He said that then you could put a couple grand in them "to get them up to speed" What was he comparing to? Stock Supras vs moded Hondas? The fastest Honda I can think of is the Prelude, now gone the way of the mkiv (too expensive?).:( Any comments ?

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
:p Oh yeah, I forget about n/a 300Z's. They are about our power & weight. Who's been there? Sounds like time for a meet!!:cool:
i've yet to feel an n/a bpu supra and i am slowly on my way to being bpu... getting an intake this week... still saving for the exhaust :) ... anyways, i used to have a n/a 300zx with intake and exhaust and it pulled pretty hard... taken some modded eclipse gs-t's and stang gt's and also some maxima's... actually i don't remember losing to any car, but that's probably cuz the cars that i knew would smoke me (such as an nsx and porshe 911 and even 300zx twin turbos), didn't try anything... hehe... but anyways, if i were to compare my old Z (including its mods) with my stock supra, the Z would leave me in it's dust. but stock for stock, i think it would be pretty damn close. i can't wait to be bpu :cool: ...

p.s. anyone wanna give me a ride in there bpu'ed n/a supra? :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*wishlist*supraTT said:

p.s. anyone wanna give me a ride in there bpu'ed n/a supra? :D
I'm trying to get a ride too, but can't quite find one :( Anyone close to Indiana with a MKIV Supra no matter if it's modded or NA or TT, I just need a ride in one, so anyone want to give me a ride in theirs? I'll pay for gas if ya do.

Luke

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
I just got a newer Body style Camaro Kill in the other Night he had exhaust and everything but by the way i was walking......i mean running away from him it has to be a six cylinder. Anyway he had BIG exhaust coming outta the back and it was absolutly no competition i was just sitting there driving and i see him flying up in my rear view mirror so i Finish out the gear all the way and floor it into the next gear and he never had the chance to pass me. Then he lines up again and i drop it into third *squeeled the tires big time i guarantee he though i was a TT* and RAN away from him like no tomorrow. Anyway just thought i would post what i beat im not quite BPU though i have Intake, Clutch, Ignition System and i think thats about it oh yeah i have the red and black shifter and pedal i think those add something like 40 horsepower and my tinting in the back windows should add like 20 horses.
Later

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ThomsonCharm said:
I just got a newer Body style Camaro Kill in the other Night he had exhaust and everything but by the way i was walking......i mean running away from him it has to be a six cylinder. Anyway he had BIG exhaust coming outta the back and it was absolutly no competition i was just sitting there driving and i see him flying up in my rear view mirror so i Finish out the gear all the way and floor it into the next gear and he never had the chance to pass me. Then he lines up again and i drop it into third *squeeled the tires big time i guarantee he though i was a TT* and RAN away from him like no tomorrow. Anyway just thought i would post what i beat im not quite BPU though i have Intake, Clutch, Ignition System and i think thats about it oh yeah i have the red and black shifter and pedal i think those add something like 40 horsepower and my tinting in the back windows should add like 20 horses.
Later
Good Kill :) gotta luv it when ya beat a Mustang or Camaro no matter if it's the 6cyl or 8 ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
cars beaten with my NA BPU:

I've beaten a Ferrari Testarossa, sippin' momossa, and now all the chicks want me to sign postas. kthx :)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My kills:

couple v6 stangs
green v8 stang
black v6 stang with nos
2001 v8 stang
black SS camaro
renaissance red bpu+ TT supra (wutch'all want with em N/A boyz!)
nitrous ford focus
blue w/ white striped viper gt :D (just recently...off 60 mph frwy roll)

i dont race that much sooO...my win loss column dosent look that badd..hhehe. havin my throttle body ported n polished this weekend so iLL post u guys some hp dynos with that done sometime next weeK. congrats on the camaro kill thomsoncharm! dosent it feeL good to have them american cars smellin burnt fuel and rubba?!?!

candy red N/A:

[email protected] (no nos)
[email protected] (nos)

Your mind is spinnin' when i zoom by ya blingiN'

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey Fusion,
I also was going to have my throttle body ported and polished as well but when i gave the throttle body to the machinist he looked at it and said, "What do you want me to do with it tis straight through flow i cant do anything with it" SO i dont think you will gain anything from having it ported and polished unless you are getting the outside polished up for show. Anyway yeah that was cool but 6 Cylinder Camaros arent really that fast and he had like HUGE exhaust so im sure he lost his backpressure. This Viper kill was with the NOS? I would think so since im sure GTS vipers are 12 second cars. Anyway i dont have kills that impressive yet but time give me time and yes i will have them hehe.
Later

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Yeah, Fusion let's kick some sand (ass?) in the other direction! I backed off the SVT that cruise around the Chillum area here, but some of these strokes are due for an ass whuppin! I still thin about that Honda fan in the video store: "Yeah, get a nice Supra from the auction in PA, put a coupla grand in it to get it up to speed" :wtf: I should stake the place out just to see what this pompus asshole is driving.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts