21 - 31 of 31 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
urmild ......... AMG!!

Your car is BADASS.............
I mean I've seen it before but NOW I have to say something
cuz you were quoting some old ass AMG Rap........

Peace,
Jason
95N/A

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ricers (hondas/acuras) tend to leave me alone (they just stare as i drive by). maybe they think i'm a TT or something :D my real thrill seem to come from luxury cars... I had a Infiniti Q45 rev at me at a light ??? WTF ??? it was a highschool kid with his girl in the pass seat. probably took his daddy's car out for a joy ride. i let him go... couple weeks ago, a Infiniti J30 (probably 2000 or 2001 model, had dealership plates) got a mouthful of my dust. 2000 Maxima SE, off the stop, gave me a little trouble, came out pretty much even. The Lexus IS300 is pretty fast on the open highway, hung with me till about 110. Benz SLK 320... fast little sucker, couldn't handle the Supra, tho. BMW Z3, no chance against the NA. But BMW has something going on with the 330. Boxter (poor mans porsche) got a whoopin'.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
raced a ferrari... prolly shouldn't have posted it here

we know that an n/a supra can't beat a damn ferrari, especially if all it has is an intake... but he instigated it... i've never raced one before so i tried anyways...... ummmm... let's see... I GOT SMOKED!!!! a yellow f355 pulled on me like nothing... we started next to each other going 70. he immediately pulls on me... he prolly was going 160+ mph and then slowed down while i was still trying to catch up. then i finally reach 140 and the f355 is getting closer to me really fast. throughout the next 20 minutes we follow each other. he follows me or i follow him or whatever but damn that car is quick. he was always pulling up next to me and then mashing the throttle. all i could do was watch... makes me wish to turbo my car. hehehe... but i actually want to see how strong this engine could get without a turbo... Fusion_suprA did a 13.6 without nos :eek: wow... i know we all want to get the same numbers all motor... but during the time i was getting dusted by the ferrari, all that was going through my head was if i had a turbo, it wouldn't be this way... this old man would've been surprised that my car could keep up with his and he'd prolly wonder what noise is whenever i let off the throttle... hahaha...*pshhh*... so i'll wait for another time to get a turbo so that i can smoke some crazy power pushing cars cuz right now i'm really having fun with my n/a... prolly gonna have an n/a till i die... at least one... hehehe ;) ... till next time thanks for letting me share this.

p.s. who's expecting an n/a supra to beat a ferrari f355? not me. :p . hahah .. lateZ

*it's all in fun*

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Ahhh yesss! It is a far far better thing..... Shit man, don't we all wanna kick some ass?:ak: Gutsy move on the Ferrari, though. This dude wasn't afraid of runnin' a megabuck sportscar the way it was built to run! Perhaps we'll se a rebuilt n/a do its stuff! I'm thinking 12.5:1 pistons, stroker crank, mega flow at both ends, 400hp on pump gas. Now that would be the sleeper. re:www.socalsupras.com see picture:cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
damn yalll are yalkin about beatin farraris and camaro ss and 2000 mustang gts when your cars are 15 second cars. come on you gotta be kiddin. all thses are 13 second cars.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
supras_suck said:
damn yalll are yalkin about beatin farraris and camaro ss and 2000 mustang gts when your cars are 15 second cars. come on you gotta be kiddin. all thses are 13 second cars.
keep in mind that the driver makes the car. meaning, an experienced driver with a civic can beat the pants off someone in a ferrari who can't drive worth shit.

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
:ky:supras suck, set your car up stock, with oem bias ply f-70 radials & its a 14 second car:flipo:
Our cars can stop turn & go :bootyshak Can you? Sure you can't!:doh: Your Camaro is only a 12(reality) sec car with some mods too! Face it, its fast, no a/c, no cruise control, no climate control, no handling, no braking........ Whew! For part time dependability, only straight line performance, you got a shitty deal!
:eek:

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Who said they could beat a ferrari again? Just outta curiousity where are you getting this i mean who said they can beat a ferrari and maybe take a look at the horsepower and quarter mile times of the man that beat the Mustang and the Camaro SS and tell me that its not believable. Atleast if your gonna post post about something that we are actually saying dont just make stuff up.
Later

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
I will be pretty damn close for beating a ferrari in acouple months i will be running the same power actually a little better power to weight ratio .162 is a stock f355 my car will be all motor. the 355 only has 320 base hp at the motor and weighs 2,950 dry weight. i should will have around 290-300whp to the wheels and weigh at about 2900lbs. so i could win if say the ferrari knew what he was doing... and the right setup on a n/a can run alot more then people think ,turbos lag all motor doesnt...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts