Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because my friend has been using stock plugs and he is getting NGK3330's in a day. Just was wondering what the effects will be when changing, becasue I know nothing about Supras, (V8 man) but he keeps telling me that everyone recomends changing and that it makes a big difference. I told him that I thought it wouldn't do to much. But I wanted to hear what some experienced Supra owners have to say.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I changed my plugs to 3330's I noticed a huge increase in power.However,this was the first time ever changing the plugs since I bought the car and the previous ones may have been bad.Most people change to 3330's because the plug runs slightly cooler than factory and eliminates high RPM miss-fire associated with higher boost(BPU) Tell him not to be alarmed if the car idles slightly rougher,its normal ,the pugs are gapped closer than factory plugs.

Joe

·
Registered
87 Posts
I didnt notice any power increase with the NGK 3330's. I got them because they are colder than the factory platinums helping to eliminate misfires. You will never see a huge power increase from a spark plug unless the ones you are using are totally shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts