Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo guys, tired of the supra, getting something else, i have it pretty narrowed down but any other ideas are welcome. Drop a 15k on a the new EVO RS, and car payment the rest. Or the new pontiac Solstice, or the other Saturn *solstice* idk what its called, the only reason im thinking those is there more like 19-22k and the evo is like 29-32k so idk. So basicly any car older car 1-16k and any new car 16k-30k

Matt

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
I'd go with an STI if it wern't the evo MR.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Matt, I'd sell the car and save up and just buy a used EVO or something versus having so many payments. I see them going for like 22-23k. I see some STi's going for 23 as well.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as for the car rwd/awd prefable, um the only reason is i wont save up enough to drop that much on a new car. but maybe a used evo might work, cause i saw one on ebay for 19k, so maybe ill buy a used one. Just tired of the supra, it will always be the greatest car, but for me and my lifetstyle right now its not bery practicle

Matt

·
Banned
216 Posts
how about an s2k....they can be had well in your price range, and are one fun car. Since you are also looking for a roadster. Also, like probably many people after me will suggest, how about an M3?

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im thinking about older m3s, as i dont have the money for the new one. Ima shop around for awhile

Matt

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
im thinking about older m3s, as i dont have the money for the new one. Ima shop around for awhile

Matt
they can be had for <20k but I'd never buy a bmw without a warranty.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Saturn Sky is hellvua better looking car then the Solstice and there more Miataish performance aswell.

So if I where you get your money down on the Sky. The order for the Solstice is long and pretty much you wont get one new for a year or so when they come out.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ReI86 said:
Saturn Sky is hellvua better looking car then the Solstice and there more Miataish performance aswell.

So if I where you get your money down on the Sky. The order for the Solstice is long and pretty much you wont get one new for a year or so when they come out.

any real differnces besides exterior? or no like is the engine any differnt?

Matt

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
any real differnces besides exterior? or no like is the engine any differnt?

Matt
Nothing so far. All they have is different exterior body panals and badge. Under the skin is the same shit so far.

R

·
0 Posts
E36 M3, E46 non-M 3-series (very sick with the right work), STi, S2K

I still think evos look like poop, and I would never be caught in a saturn

1 - 20 of 36 Posts