Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good Colleges in the SC, and GA area? That are reletivly easy to get into SAT score wise (i have an 1100), and are fun to go to? Thanks alot

Matt

·
Registered
555 Posts
I got into uncw with a 1100 and its by on e of the best beaches ont he east coast. I go to NC state now it kicks ass

·
Registered
284 Posts
gainesville is right next to athens and is cake to get into. alot of people then transfer from there to uga after a couple of years, no problem.

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
ECU and UNCW are both fun schools and not very hard to get into if your looking for schools in NC. Coastal Carolina and Charleston Southern are also good ideas which arent hard to get in to.

Most of the schools that Xenon listed are all pretty hard to get into.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I think you may be a little confused on uncw, its now one of the harder schools to get into in NC. Know a few ppl who got turned down by uncw and got into state. 5 years ago was a different story

Y

·
0 Posts
m3tosupra said:
I got into uncw with a 1100 and its by on e of the best beaches ont he east coast. I go to NC state now it kicks ass
My ex-girlfriend got in with a 900!!! She wasn't the brightest.. but damn she looked good!

Edit: that was 3 years ago tho

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
UGA is NOT that easy to get into.....and yes it IS a party school.....dont ask me how i know ;-)

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
97Tdawg said:
UGA is NOT that easy to get into.....and yes it IS a party school.....dont ask me how i know ;-)
It's not easy to get into? Well I didn't think it's that hard. It's not as hard as Emory or anything. And um so how do you know it's a party school? LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts